Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would you rather
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,630

Would you rather

Apr 19, 2019, 2:42 PM

have USuC lose every game in a season or win just enough for Muschump to keep his job?

I think that I would pick lose every game, but it is a hard call without knowing who they would hire. I am confident that under Muschamp that they will continue to be a poor program. There could never be any one game that I would like to see them win, but maybe it is best that they win just enough to keep the status quo.

At the same time, another 0-12 season with a 1-21 stretch, would ease the pain of watching Muschamp go.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lose everything they compete in. This includes tiddlywinks*****

Apr 19, 2019, 2:46 PM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would you rather

Apr 19, 2019, 3:15 PM

Would like for them to go 8-0 every year then lose 4 straight and their bowl game every year. Build up their hopes then crush them year after year.

Apr 19, 2019, 3:21 PM

I'm 100% ok with them losing everything they compete in by 100, but I would also like them to go undefeated and we put the beat down on them at the end of the year to keep them out of the playoffs.

Apr 19, 2019, 3:51 PM

I'd like to see them keep Muschamp for the same reason as you, but in reality, unless they can take 10-20 years of age off of Spurrier and convince him to come back then it really doesn't matter who they hire. Spurrier is the only one that's ever been able to do anything decent there, and even he didn't have them in the NC picture.

So my vote is for having them go 0-12.

Apr 19, 2019, 4:42 PM

I pull for them to lose every game but I want Muschamp to stick around a long time, so 6-6, sprinkled in with a few 8-4’s would accomplish that. No need to take the slim chance on them finding a gem like what we have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lose every game.

Apr 19, 2019, 5:55 PM

And then hire someone worse than 'chump.

I'd want them to tie in their spring game!!***

Apr 20, 2019, 10:07 AM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,630
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic