Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On a side note, Slurrier has that look on his face that ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,367

On a side note, Slurrier has that look on his face that ....

Oct 6, 2015, 10:53 PM

coaches get when they know they are in the midst of a bad losing season that they cannot prevent or turn around...i just watched his press conference , which i have never done before, and he was miserable. His look, demeanor , and comments said it all. When asked if he saw any parallels between this team and his 2005? team that was able to turn it around, he said, " No, not really. " You never would have known they had a big game coming up this weekend against a top ranked team, other than a the dark cloud and sense of dread of a bad whipping that was looming. I am the first to say that anything can happen and you got to play the game, but i have seen that look on a coach's face before, the look that says it all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SOS knew it was going down when he...

Oct 6, 2015, 11:04 PM

made the 'two or three more years,' comment. When he said that I knew he was trying to get fired. I don't know why Tanner didn't pull the trigger and start shopping for his replacement. SOS has done stuff no one would do if they cared about their job.

They truly deserve each other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SOS knew it was going down when he...

Oct 6, 2015, 11:11 PM

It just verifies that this will be his last year. Next year will be equally bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the coots have not .....

Oct 6, 2015, 11:26 PM [ in reply to SOS knew it was going down when he... ]

Forgiven him for saying that.. And I don't think they ever will. But at the time, he was telling the truth. Now it seems the truth is, this is his last year.

I hope not! Someone with plenty of time should launch ...

Oct 7, 2015, 12:17 AM

... http://www.keepspurrier.com

There may never be another chance!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He looks defeated

Oct 6, 2015, 11:17 PM

And it couldn't happen to a better loser.

Re: On a side note, Slurrier has that look on his face that ....

Oct 6, 2015, 11:36 PM

Poor guy, only making $4 million a year.. plus whatever his sons on the coot staff bring in. Quite the scam they're pulling on USCe. Hope he sticks around 'til he kicks the bucket.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this quote probably sends a shiver down a Clucker's spine

Oct 7, 2015, 8:26 AM

"I told somebody the other day, 'I've got three years left on my contract and the pay's pretty good, so we're not planning on tossing in the towel,." Spurrier said.

http://www.wltx.com/story/sports/ncaa/usc-gamecocks/2015/09/25/spurrier---not-planning-tossing-towel/72783838/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd encourage everyone to take a peak around the 6:10 mark..

Oct 6, 2015, 11:38 PM

That's some good stuff.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T00qIBBBEL4

Shoot, the question around 5:50 ....

Oct 6, 2015, 11:53 PM

Is pretty good stuff.

wow - he knows he's stuck in an olympic class shithouse

Oct 7, 2015, 2:25 AM [ in reply to I'd encourage everyone to take a peak around the 6:10 mark.. ]

dumpster fire

completely threw his team under the bus when asked about team leadership - no answer, no prayer

he is ###### and he kows it

null

Would you agree............

Oct 6, 2015, 11:41 PM

that his look is quite lugubrious?!!!!

In fact, that word is spot on accurate for most Dirtpeckers that I've ever seen. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

Lol!!!!.........

Oct 6, 2015, 11:53 PM

Haha

I would not want to be 70 years old and have to deal with

Oct 7, 2015, 7:18 AM

teenagers. He should have just retired. No really high caliber player.Bunch of losers to baby sit. He is a highly paid baby sitter. College football is a year around job. Not many 70 years olds want to work hard all year. Slurs team reflects what he is putting into it. Just a part time job to piddle around with. Not going to work that way. He has to be forced to retire

The Gamecock's winningest coach

Oct 7, 2015, 8:19 AM

Definitely looks defeated.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,367
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic