Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cam'Ron Kelly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 5,784

Cam'Ron Kelly

Jun 6, 2018, 8:38 PM

He announces tomorow at 10:30 and I've been told by some folks to not bother tracking him down or watching. Which is interesting considering how his recruitment has unfolded. And yes, feel free to read between the lines

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is nothing between the lines but space...

Jun 6, 2018, 8:47 PM

Am I missing something?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is nothing between the lines but space...

Jun 6, 2018, 8:58 PM

Sounds if tho Hood is saying he won't be a Tiger, but maybe a coot. But if so, let him waste his life in that sewer, he maybe deserving!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2018, 9:06 PM

Wait, I thought the new thang for coots was to lead Clemson on and then laugh at any Clemson folks there to support them when they pull a fast one and announce they want to be a loser the rest of their lives??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 6, 2018, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: There is nothing between the lines but space... ]

Doubtful he’ll be a coot. Never visited the school. Could be uva but if I had to guess, he’ll be a boomer schoner. If it’s true and he has a me too tude then he’d fit right in with the sooners or psu.

Peeps talk about how great Franklin is but imo he comes across as an arrogant sob. I hate psu even before not getting the death penalty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2018, 9:35 PM [ in reply to There is nothing between the lines but space... ]

I am guessing here. Sounds like he won't be a Tiger and the staff and he didn't see eye to eye and we don't want him for whatever reason now. Sounds mutual. Of course he may surprise me and commit to the Tigers and in that case he is awesome, a high character guy, who will go down as an all time great someday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 7:24 AM

See what you did there!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't have to read between the lines. He put it right

Jun 6, 2018, 11:01 PM [ in reply to There is nothing between the lines but space... ]

there in our faces.

dodging a bullet again?

Jun 6, 2018, 9:00 PM

you need to hang out in safer places.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cam'Ron Kelly

Jun 6, 2018, 10:30 PM

Wachu talking bout Willis?

Would of given us two of the top players from VA, but really

Jun 7, 2018, 8:35 AM

right now the big need is lineman, both sides of the ball. Not to worried about this one.

Re: Would of given us two of the top players from VA, but really

Jun 7, 2018, 8:59 AM

Agree totally. Fortifying the trenches on both sides of the ball is a must. Much easier to find defensive backs than quality linemen.

As I said before on here regarding Belk it shocked me when

Jun 7, 2018, 9:29 AM

He announced he wanted to transfer - especially for his "reason." I work down the road from the school and even picked up three home games just to see him play.
I agree his leaving puts us in position, no pun intended, to recruit an extra DL. Belk was excited about being a Tiger and when the players returned for their senior seasons he valued that as a chance to learn from them.
Then he puts together a great spring and Dabo points that out every several practices. I realize he pulled for the coots as a kid but it's not like he was any raging fan by any stretch.
When he announced he was leaving I was shocked. How do the Coots go from a top 17 class to suddenly top 4 after a mediocre season last year when we beat them down again on their home field.
I hate it for Belk because he will now never taste what a national championship game feels like. We have been in the final four three years in a row! Suddenly we are getting out-recruited for the time being by a slightly better than mediocre coach.
Oh welll...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As I said before on here regarding Belk it shocked me when

Jun 7, 2018, 9:35 AM

...what?

Replies: 13
| visibility 5,784
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic