Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Essential Dawg Hater's Guide
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

The Essential Dawg Hater's Guide

Mar 5, 2019, 10:14 PM

There's been a lot of dawg hate on the board lately, and while anyone can understand and approve of it, we should at least be intelligent about the aspersions we cast on the little poop-eaters. The Dawgs have a long and dubious history of choking but I thought it would be nice to know who has really rubbed their noses in it through the years. While I wish it was our beloved Tigers, we just don't play them enough, and so no school that can lay claim to tormenting the leg-humpers more than Florida.

Now, every school has bad years and rough run-ins with their rivals, but no one has administered the epic beat downs that the Gators have on the pooches through the years. This is the newspaper to the nose that keep the Bulldogs up at night whimpering in perpetual shame.

Our story begins in 1992, when UGA lost in a squeaker 26-22. Little did they realize the decades of pain they were about to endure from that moment on. After rebounding in 1993, one of the worst, if not the worst A-whippings in GA history was administered to the tune of 52-14. The dogs were so humiliated in Jax that year they went on to get caned 52-17 the very next year in Athens. Resolved to defend their honor, they bent over for a 47-7 doggy style banging the next year. 1997 brought one year of relief before the 38-7 beating of '98, the 30-14 beating of '99 and the 34-22 beating of 2000.

Even the dawn of a new millennia couldn't stop the animal abuse, with more losses in 2001, 2002, and 2003. 2004 stopped the bleeding again, giving them just their 2nd win in a decade. That's a double 5-bomb to you and me. But then it was back to business as usual in '05, '06, 08', '09, and '10, for almost a third 5 bomb, only saved by 2007, 11 and 12. Then it was on to the A-kickings of '13, '14, '15, and '16, for what was nearly a fourth 5-bomb in 20 years, and only 8 rival wins in 25 years. That's hard to do my friends. That's getting towards Gamecock territory.

So be kind to animals and don't mention gators to a bulldog. Now you can understand why they want to spend their time on our board. We are safe territory because we rarely play them. Their own board is too delusional, and there is no WAY they would dare show their snout on a Florida board. Nobody is that much of a masochist.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Essential Dawg Hater's Guide

Mar 6, 2019, 6:45 AM

[img][/img]

I have no idea why so many folks hate the Dawgs. They are cute. Koreans and Floridians say they taste good too and put up very little fight when being led to the kitchen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love for Clemson to have a home and home w/ Florida

Mar 6, 2019, 9:57 AM

It needs to happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic