Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fighting to beat the Confederacy doesn’t make you safe either
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,663

Fighting to beat the Confederacy doesn’t make you safe either

Jun 20, 2020, 7:21 AM

From removal

https://twitter.com/jrivanob/status/1274194145838428160?s=21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fighting to beat the Confederacy doesn’t make you safe either

Jun 20, 2020, 8:05 AM

Most people don't know what roles some people played in history. There are just lashing out at everything they perceive to be a threat. Even I realised I don't have a real in-depth knowledge some of the people that have gone down in history in the USA. But now is a good time to learn.

Would it not be better to learn before you vandalize?

Jun 20, 2020, 10:57 AM

What “ most people don’t know” is the primary problem in society today.

Jun 20, 2020, 8:42 AM

Nobody is safe, nobody.

The mentally, and morally weak are being swept up in a movement that won't lead to a better America, but instead lead to it's disintegration. We're well on our way to splitting apart, and this next presidential election will likely be our last.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 11:40 AM

Nobody is safe, nobody.

The mentally, and morally weak are being swept up in a movement that won't lead to a better America, but instead lead to it's disintegration. We're well on our way to splitting apart, and this next presidential election will likely be our last.

I couldn't disagree more. The problem isn't the "Confederacy" it's what came after the Civil War. Between 1880 and 1968 there were almost 4000 lynchings. Homes burned, churches burned an countless rapes and beatings.

That's the "heritage" nobody wants to talk about. Most Confederate monuments were erected in the 20's, not after the Civil War. They were erected at the height of Jim Crow Law and when racial terror was rampant in the north and the south.

This is what it was like in Washington, DC in the 20's, nothing noble about this:

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2020, 11:05 AM

I wasn't looking for people to agree, I was simply making a statement about what I believe. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're wrong. It's ok that we disagree (at least it used to be until the PC Lib-Tards made free speech a hate crime).

You're right about one thing though, none of this is about the Confederacy or monuments. This is
a much larger issue that sits squarely at the crux of the matter, and it's why most people are confused about where this is ultimately headed.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2020, 9:53 AM

Ummm....all whites are evil, no matter what side you claim to be on. That’s what the mob is telling you....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 11:44 AM

Ummm....all whites are evil, no matter what side you claim to be on. That’s what the mob is telling you....

Which mob? You mean the one outside the Tulsa Rally last night? Just because criminals and Antifa take advantage of protests, doesn't mean you can paint those peaceful protesters as "a mob".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2020, 10:40 AM

Kill Whitey. That made me laugh.

Jun 20, 2020, 11:05 AM

It is incredibly sad actually. And flip it around racially and imagine the furor. "I'm fine with a standard. But not a double standard." All that type thinking is wrong and is exactly the problem right now. The fact that any of it occurs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you get to a mob mentality, they just want to destroy

Jun 20, 2020, 11:19 AM

everything. Feels like 1968 all over again, only worse, because with social media, reporting of incidents is pretty much instantaneous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2020, 11:34 AM

That's because none of this is really about slavery or racism. That's the mask the mob is using to hide their real agenda of implementing Marxism.

The mob starts with a confederate slave owner narrative, grow the narrative to encompass all slave owners, then grow the narrative even further to include all founding fathers and white historical figures as evil oppressors. Once again - it's not about racism it is about rewriting American history to match their narrative that the founding of the USA was illegitimate and must be replaced with their particular brand of Marxist tyranny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 10:30 AM

My only hope is that these marxist revelers live long enough to see their children enslaved under the yoke of their communist utopia.

Jun 20, 2020, 11:51 AM

I'm fine with each generation naming their own buildings and erecting their own statues, if they can unify enough to do it.

That's the biggest problem. They're incapable of expressing any values beyond "you need to agree with me".

If these anarchists ever manage to build anything, it won't last.

Their goal isn't Dixie, it's America itself.

Jun 20, 2020, 2:42 PM

Hopefully that's finally obvious now to all but the most self-deluded.

Jun 20, 2020, 10:01 PM

Christianity is next.

Jun 20, 2020, 10:12 PM

Christianity has been attacked viciously for quite awhile. Look at what happens to a person if they profess their Christianity in other parts of the World.

Jun 20, 2020, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Fighting to beat the Confederacy doesn’t make you safe either ]

Some wonderful black Christians have just spoken out that their black heritage means more to them than their Christian heritage.

Since Paul said numerous times that the gospel of Christ transcends race--the gospel is eternal while race or ethnicity is only temporal--it makes me wonder if they still consider themselves to be my brothers?

I hope so, but why would any believer totally ignore such an imperative part of Christianity? I am to be one with Christ. If the gospel isn't capable of uniting all obedient believers of all ages, it is impotent.

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,663
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic