Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I bet Dabo and Chad sit in their office these days and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 3,026

I bet Dabo and Chad sit in their office these days and

Dec 6, 2012, 10:27 PM

chuckle to each other and one looks at the other and Dabo says......"Chad you want to have some fun? Let's put it out there that you are interviewing for the USF job and watch the idiots on Tigernet go crazy!" Then they read the posts and laugh their head off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would be better if they would have...

Dec 6, 2012, 10:30 PM

addressed the fans in a press conference after losing fourth straight to coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're Clemson, they're better than that.***

Dec 6, 2012, 10:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would be better if they would have...

Dec 6, 2012, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Would be better if they would have... ]

I guess you missed the press conference right after the game and his show huh? How many times do you have to post the same crap franc, sound a lot like Blue Caddie are you two kin

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

50?***

Dec 6, 2012, 10:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have went way over 50

Dec 6, 2012, 10:41 PM

you sound just like Blue Caddies broken record, congrats.

75?***

Dec 6, 2012, 10:46 PM

you sound like a guy that skipped English class.***

Dec 6, 2012, 10:48 PM [ in reply to You have went way over 50 ]

Dec 7, 2012, 1:41 AM [ in reply to Would be better if they would have... ]

Franc, if Dabo personally apologized about losing 4 straight would you be happy and quit feeling sad? I sucks that we have been losing to SC, but we are much better as a program now. Dabo knows he needs to beat SC. I'm sure he loses some sleep over it. However, when he does start winning against them then we are going to be looking to fry much bigger fish, or chickens then them.

Dec 6, 2012, 10:32 PM

Give it a rest. Dang

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, I enjoy jokes about the coaches laughing at the fan base***

Dec 6, 2012, 10:35 PM

Re: Lose five in a row to SC and see who has the last laugh.***

Dec 6, 2012, 10:41 PM

Look around. Dabo would survive that.

Dec 6, 2012, 10:46 PM

THAT'S the scary thing. Four, you can throw in the meaningless championship and the ten win seasons and it's debatable. Five? Six? He'll survive that so long as we beat the cupcakes. Maybe another "co-division championship" (what a ####### absurdity) and he'll still have 50% of the fan base in the palm of his hand. Tommy f'n Bowden had many vocal supporters until pretty much literally the day he was fired, and he was a ####### charisma vacuum.

People look at Dabo Swinney and see Danny Ford. I honestly wish I was one of them, but all I see is Dabo "50% salesman, 50% position coach" Swinney.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:I don't want to see DF in him. I just want him to beat

Dec 6, 2012, 10:49 PM

the darn chickens. I can't believe this fan base will accept anything less than a win over them next year. Surely, we have not come to that.

Who let all you a**hats outta the Lunge ?? Go back please.***

Dec 7, 2012, 5:56 AM [ in reply to Look around. Dabo would survive that. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Are you people really bashing the coaches for this?

Dec 6, 2012, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Lose five in a row to SC and see who has the last laugh.*** ]

Good Lord people, the guy was making crap up.

No...

Dec 6, 2012, 10:52 PM

We don't think the coaches have earned the prestige to sit and make jokes about the fan base when they can't beat the coots.

Yes, his was a joke, but not a funny joke joke like clowns would make.

Who is we? O yeah clueless fans***

Dec 6, 2012, 11:20 PM

Jokes? The jokes on you.***

Dec 6, 2012, 10:44 PM [ in reply to Oh, I enjoy jokes about the coaches laughing at the fan base*** ]

I think you might be right...

Dec 6, 2012, 10:45 PM

I was foolish enough to think we'd beat them at least once the last four years.

Re: I bet Dabo and Chad sit in their office these days and

Dec 6, 2012, 10:36 PM

If they can chuckle after their embarrassing performance against the Gamecocks,maybe they should both interview for the USF job.
Laugh about that one guys!

Dec 6, 2012, 10:37 PM

You said it much better than I

See now you clowns are bashing based on what some poster

Dec 6, 2012, 10:40 PM

said they do. Man ya'll are worse than spoiled little girls.

Re: See now you clowns are bashing based on what some poster

Dec 6, 2012, 10:47 PM

I not bashing.I'm dead serious.
I said it after the game,but I will repeat it.Spurrier made Dabo look like an ex real estate salesman turned cheerleader,and made Chad look like a high school coached 2 years removed.
Spurrier toyed with both men,and neither could make any half time adjustments to change the outcome.The game was basically over at half.
Go chuckle at that!

Dec 7, 2012, 8:43 AM

You truly are a moron. The game was over at the half? Time to start ignoring all the ignorance on this board. The problem is once I ignore the ignorance I will only have one or two topics to read. I'll take the one or two over you babes in toyland.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: I bet Dabo and Chad sit in their office these days and

Dec 6, 2012, 10:39 PM

So did you miss it ? You being such a great fan and all

Dec 6, 2012, 10:42 PM

You sure they are not little girls ? We know they are little b1tches

People mad about losing 4 in a row against Carolina

Dec 6, 2012, 10:44 PM

and they're the #######?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could anyone blame them?***

Dec 6, 2012, 10:42 PM

Dec 6, 2012, 11:16 PM

Does it not seem counterproductive to the future of the team...recruiting, etc., if our OC is knowingly and actively seeking every head coaching job that opens up? It's just a thought, but it certainly seems like an inappropriate way for Morris to show appreciation and loyalty to a committment he made to Clemson...for which he became the highest paid assistant in the country. Is it possible for Dabo to simply let him go on about his search WITHOUT a job, and let us get someone who really wants to be at Clemson and finish what is trying to be accomplished? Aren't there some well-qualified coaches who might have just a little more sense of loyalty than what we are seeing now...just sayin'

Re: Re: See now you clowns are bashing based on what some poster

Dec 6, 2012, 11:18 PM

If the game was "basically over at half", how is it Clemson had the lead well into the third quarter? There really is no off switch on stupid!

Dec 6, 2012, 11:23 PM

Are we asking for the same loyalty he gave Tulsa? He can and should interview for Head Coaching positions if it would improve his career and be better for his family. He said no to Ohio St. & Urban last year when they offered a lateral move....that's where the loyalty was deserved and received.

Dec 6, 2012, 11:35 PM

Good point...was not aware of those two opportunities. In its proper perspective, I agree with you. However, I thought the point in paying him so much $$ was to show him a certain amount of respect to our committment to maybe get to a different level in the years we...Clemson and coach Morris agreed upon...after which time he would be a more marketable head coach. Obviously, I may be way off track...just seeking opinions

Apparently he is the one coach who shouldn't be allowed to***

Dec 6, 2012, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: I bet Dabo and Chad sit in their office these days and ]

Dec 7, 2012, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Re: I bet Dabo and Chad sit in their office these days and ]

I agree Hif. I Like the fact that our program is conducive to preparing an assistant for a head coaching position. This should make filling the position a little easier when The Chad leaves for his next opportunity. I hope he stays a while but understand if he leaves.

I'd do that.***

Dec 6, 2012, 11:32 PM

I would hope they are reflecting and why we cant beat SC

Dec 6, 2012, 11:42 PM

and coming up with some type of plan to beat LSU. If they are sitting in their office chuckling about false rumors then my friend if we weren't done already we certainly are now.

Dec 7, 2012, 5:51 AM

I truly believe these two men have something better to do than read fans opinions. :)

Replies: 37
| visibility 3,026
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic