Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
would you consider the quality of bichin' & moanin' on tnet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 80
| visibility 1

would you consider the quality of bichin' & moanin' on tnet

Mar 9, 2015, 8:38 AM

better, worse or about same as compared to recent years?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worse. But only because we have more members. Early Bowden

Mar 9, 2015, 8:41 AM

days saw the few & proud bichin'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

quality of the argument is definitely up....seems to be more

Mar 9, 2015, 8:41 AM

fact based instead of just general itching and moanin

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: would you consider the quality of bichin' & moanin' on tnet

Mar 9, 2015, 8:42 AM

I would consider you to be an idiot....that's what I consider.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good mornin' sweetness; are you back for another paddling?

Mar 9, 2015, 8:47 AM

you lil' tart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: good mornin' sweetness; are you back for another paddling?

Mar 9, 2015, 8:51 AM

You're delusional.

You get a chance to enjoy the weather yesterday? Or were you nestled in nice and close to that computer playing the roll of a loser?

Step back.....its ok.

i enjoyed my deck, a nice steak dinner on the barbie & still

Mar 9, 2015, 8:53 AM

had time to wear you out, but honestly, you're too easy.

thanks for asking.

I see you are still at it..

Mar 9, 2015, 11:50 AM

typing at what an asp kicker you are without showing it.

What other listless, Boy - Scout Topics do you have for us today?

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

and her you are; pathetic is the new you.***

Mar 9, 2015, 11:59 AM

Re: good mornin' sweetness; are you back for another paddling?

Mar 9, 2015, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: good mornin' sweetness; are you back for another paddling? ]

The sad thing is this child actually thinks he has won a debate or argument on here. It is just sad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

that's what children do.***

Mar 9, 2015, 9:00 AM

Re: that's what children do.***

Mar 9, 2015, 9:37 AM

And idiots!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Pot says, "I gonna kick your Kettleass!"

Mar 9, 2015, 11:54 AM [ in reply to that's what children do.*** ]

Go Long, here's another $20. Get us some more popcorn this show is a knee-slapper..

-Doc

^^^ used to be a decent poster, now borderline pathetic.

Mar 9, 2015, 11:57 AM

it's OK doctes, i've had my way with a lot smarter people than you.

how are your knees; the rug burns better?

Retreads are funny

Mar 9, 2015, 4:07 PM

Especially when DSP IA upside down in the ditch...

-DNT

Re: Retreads are funny

Mar 9, 2015, 4:08 PM

Can we try and again but this time English.

Edit: Also shocking your one and only upvote in your history was to Go Long... get confused about what screen name you were on?

null

i cood blow the dust off your gf's ##### if you'd like, i'm

Mar 9, 2015, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Retreads are funny ]

sure it's as dusty as your lame ### jokes.

deer lowered how the mediocre have fallin'... gratz on that brah.

I think it's great that you sign your posts... makes you

Mar 9, 2015, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Retreads are funny ]

look like a cool poster...

-yt

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

says the guy who only posts insults and name calling...

Mar 9, 2015, 11:57 AM [ in reply to ^^^Pot says, "I gonna kick your Kettleass!" ]

classic

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

maybe tes bumpered her wittle head?***

Mar 9, 2015, 11:58 AM

cood happen

Re: ^^^Pot says, "I gonna kick your Kettleass!"

Mar 9, 2015, 12:02 PM [ in reply to ^^^Pot says, "I gonna kick your Kettleass!" ]

null

Would you like some Hot Sauce to go with that

Mar 9, 2015, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: would you consider the quality of bichin' & moanin' on tnet ]

butt hurt?

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

please....make it extra hot....losing an hour of sleep is

putting a hurting on me. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you saying that you like

Mar 9, 2015, 9:02 AM

your butt hurting extra hot and spicy?

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

i don't think he's smart enough to be that idiot stanley,

Mar 9, 2015, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Would you like some Hot Sauce to go with that ]

but maybe?

don't lump me in with practice guy***

Mar 9, 2015, 8:54 AM

i would never! haha, no way... i don't miss baseball fan

Mar 9, 2015, 8:56 AM

one bit, but he might have made a recent appearance under a new handle.

practice guy...baseball fan....stanley....names changed over

the years but the tone remained the same.

i hope they're not the same guys. i had to explain to

Mar 9, 2015, 9:04 AM

baseball fan how ERA is calculated using .33, .66 & not .1, .2 as he was trying to lead everyone to believe.

stanley's head would have esploded. who knows, they are both over the top angry when it comes to most things they post.

Do you have a link to this? Would be good reading***

Mar 9, 2015, 9:05 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Do you have a link to this? Would be good reading***

Mar 9, 2015, 9:08 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13702718

multiplying by 3.1???? How would you ever come up with an

Mar 9, 2015, 9:11 AM

accurate ERA. You have three outs per inning....not ten.

haha. yeah, the newspapers have reported innings by the 3.1

Mar 9, 2015, 9:15 AM

3.2 method for some time, maybe a character issue or 'gap' of sorts, but the math never changed for your reasons.

baseball fan pulled a typical baseball fan that night calling spud out for talking down to him all the while being completely wrong...

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13702671

Re: haha. yeah, the newspapers have reported innings by the 3.1

Mar 9, 2015, 9:40 AM

How can someone be that dumb :(

null

he's like some other posters that 'feel' they're right

Mar 9, 2015, 9:49 AM

emotionally, but don't take the time to read or learn.

you know others here and they may or may not know who they are.

Re: he's like some other posters that 'feel' they're right

Mar 9, 2015, 9:52 AM

you should make a list

null

i have.***

Mar 9, 2015, 9:54 AM

Re: i have.***

Mar 9, 2015, 9:56 AM

you should post that list ;)

null

He won't, he don't have the

Mar 9, 2015, 9:57 AM

cajones to do it

i didn't surrender

Mar 9, 2015, 10:02 AM

photo 82137523-8fc8-48aa-8014-b8ea1f486f64_zpstdu4wnte.jpg

but they took my horse and made him surrender...

i have.***

Mar 9, 2015, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: i have.*** ]

I was right, that really was good reading. I used to think

Mar 9, 2015, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you have a link to this? Would be good reading*** ]

baseballfan was an idiot. Now I realize I was giving him too much credit. No wonder Mickey Plyler gave him an assbeating

haha, that's still one of those moments in time i'd enjoyed

Mar 9, 2015, 9:16 AM

witnessing, right up there with et tu brute and catherine the great and her horse... wait, strike that last one.

There are some moments in the

Mar 9, 2015, 9:18 AM

1770's I'd like to witness too.

mmhm, i'd be the guy in the front row with my hand up axing

Mar 9, 2015, 9:19 AM

questions.

Mar 9, 2015, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: would you consider the quality of bichin' & moanin' on tnet ]

Pot calling the kettle black!!!

the same, there are a lot of people

Mar 9, 2015, 8:43 AM

that always say it is worse than it used to be. They have short memories or haven't been around long.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that directly proportional to how many

Mar 9, 2015, 8:43 AM

stanley scoks are currently active for each individual year?

Better as we have real issues to moan about.***

Mar 9, 2015, 8:47 AM

the apex....if you want to call it a high point....of biching, whining, complaining and lessening the IQ of everyone who read this board took place in the 2-3 year period between T.Bowden's last year and Coach Swinney's 2nd year. The vitriolic attacks on the university were completely unwarranted and unacceptable....The place was full of trolls, disguised coots, and maroons (some of whom still show up under different handles)....I had to take a personal hiatus from doing much more than occasionally reading Tnet. It was disgusting. And to be honest, the apologies from many of those same posters all too often have rung hollow considering the stuff they wrote. Several should've had their IP addresses permanently banned

To this day, I just never understood why so many new folks wanted Tnet to be like fgf and other boards where that kind of offensive attitude and language was OK.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends on the sport.

Football: Falling off, substantially.

Baseball/Basketball: Currently trending, with mixed quality. Buyer beware.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

and who's doin' the bichin' & moanin'***

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

i'm with Neal, i think the amount is as it's always been,

Mar 9, 2015, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Depends on the sport. ]

but like you, there's been some fairly informative posts on both sides.

i don't know that one side is really taking it to the other though. it's early and an early exit, no nit or a deep run could turn the tide in basketball.

baseball is in a holding pattern still early in the season, but temperaments are spiking.

basketball is in a weird place...coaches may be able to see

Mar 9, 2015, 9:05 AM

improvement but fans look at the numbers of wins/lack of....also the style compared to OP is boring/deliberate so the program simply doesn't have the energy.

Barnes---we had the approach of get in your face...place hard defense and we're going to bully you....we had a couple of bullies in Jamison and Wideman and a couple of great players in Mcintyre and Buckner.

OP---we played full court defense like Nolan Richardson/Arkansas. He brought in an energy after the down years of Shyatt and a couple of great players in Booker and KC Rivers who carried us to an ACC Title game.

Now there's not that that hope we can go toe to toe with the big boys and there doesn't appear to be that energy.

moar. with the invention of the cry on the internet app

Mar 9, 2015, 9:03 AM

It has become far easier. All you got to do is input a school and it will generate a whiny post for you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

In terms of legitimacy or entertainment? Another question

Mar 9, 2015, 9:04 AM

Has anything anyone said on TigerNet changed your mind - like a revelation or epiphiny?

Or even like a "Oh Ralphie A++++++."

Why do some try so hard - just to get a boatload of abuse?

i think some people genuinely need a forum to vent or

Mar 9, 2015, 9:06 AM

run out some of their ideas.

i hope everyone comes here for entertainment, that i hope is a given; i was referring to quality of the "arguments".

For quality - about 12 - 18 posters who provide good stuff

Mar 9, 2015, 9:35 AM

on a consistent basis.

For entertainment about another 12.

Often quality posts degenerate to same inane replies - which if they fall into the entertainment category, then it's OK. Kind of like the “Three Stooges”.

someone is always bound to get their feelings hurt or inject

Mar 9, 2015, 9:48 AM

emotion into a thread where none was needed or existed.

that's the mob, the public and that won't change unless the rules or their enforcement do.

entertainment value is moving target & often tempered by moral, personal or 'placeholder' constraints, likes and dislikes.

i might not agree with something someone puts forth in a discussion, but i can still find value if it's delivered with a modicum of thought and/or support. that's not always the case when someone finds something an affront to their sensibilities when laughter is on the line.

Mar 9, 2015, 9:12 AM

If you all could not b!tch$ and moan and post mostly nonsense crap$, there would be lots of funerals and some looking for jobs.

They live on tnet and would just ruin them.

BB and BB are pretty low this year. big ball BB will be better next year. Little ball BB will be worse with same coach.

Just my 10 cents.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not sure what the first 2 lines are driving at Sfan, but i

Mar 9, 2015, 9:18 AM

hope both bbs are better next year and the year after that and ... i don't believe either will not be so for a lack of trying.

The only reason I think basketball could be better next year

Mar 9, 2015, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: would you consider the quality of bichin' & moanin' on tnet ]

is that I don't think it could get much worse.

Holy Shyatt dood, where were you from 1999-2003??***

Mar 9, 2015, 9:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

pulling

Mar 9, 2015, 9:28 AM

for the coots?

At Clemson attending basketball games

Mar 9, 2015, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Holy Shyatt dood, where were you from 1999-2003??*** ]

I saw many a Shyatt game where our players put forth 1000X's more effort than our guys did against ND

Mar 9, 2015, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: would you consider the quality of bichin' & moanin' on tnet ]

"They live on tnet and would just ruin them."

So says the guy who cares so much about maintaining his sad little pulse he now has the entire board on ignore.

null

Mar 9, 2015, 10:00 AM

who cares about a stupid pulse to just get along with the tnet loafers that rule it !

Mar 9, 2015, 11:57 AM

You apparently do HTH

null

yes

Mar 9, 2015, 9:43 AM

hth

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

What?

Mar 9, 2015, 9:48 AM

YWIA

Re: What?

who the #### are you talking to?

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Apparently a moran

HTH

you ain't doinitright.

Mar 9, 2015, 10:00 AM

also bich.

More***

Mar 9, 2015, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Quality has gone down...I would not give it a

Mar 9, 2015, 4:09 PM

We can blame newb for this IMO.

Mar 9, 2015, 4:24 PM

wut?

Doesn't matter, Artavis Scott just scored again

Mar 9, 2015, 5:22 PM

If you're wondering, the snap was not taken under center.

After considering the overwhelming evidence that...

Mar 10, 2015, 9:39 AM

Dabo isn't a scrub coach, a cheerleader or a back stabbing SOB the dumpers have relatively crawled back under their rocks.

Therefor, I'll go with...wait, what was the question again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

idk, but thanks for playing...

Mar 10, 2015, 9:44 AM

;)

Re: idk, but thanks for playing...***

Mar 10, 2015, 9:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

see, this is what happens when you try and patronize the

Mar 10, 2015, 9:55 AM

older folk.

i did know, but i did knot want methuselah88 to stroller away having the bad feels.

Replies: 80
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic