Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 658

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Sep 4, 2018, 8:09 AM

Friday night. Sarah Shook and the Disarmers at a record store then again at Radio Room. Awesome as always.

Saturday: Football and beers.

Sunday. Elected to be lazy most of the day. Went shopping for hiking boots later in the day, could not find any that fit right. The smallest size I tried was tight in the toes and loose in the heels.

Monday, At banana bread and worked on a shelf for my Schlitz light. I've got to better at measuring so my holes line up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Friday Night sucked which then became the theme

Sep 4, 2018, 8:11 AM

Saturday: Ran errands

Sunday: prep for meeting, meeting, about it.

Monday: Work that morning. took a nap. Grilled and drank that evening.

Overall 2/7

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Sep 4, 2018, 8:12 AM

I don't remember a lot of it. That's good, right? I even dozed through some of the 3rd Q of the Clemson game.

Wood dew again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 8:22 AM

Spent Friday night under the lights at Chapman HS watching my HS get the chit beat out of them. At one point Chapman held onto the ball for 8 straight minutes, in 1 qtr. I knew the game was over at that point and called it quits.

Saturday we got up early to take SharkBait down to Lake Hartwell. Both TOTE1 littles had races that day. Once they finished up we put SharkBait in the water and sonof couldn't have been happier. I was happy for him. Spent the night in Mauldin at the gf's house. It was a quiet evening as we were all pretty tired. Skimmed thru a replay of the game. We look good. Not Bama good but we look good.

Sunday was a lazy morning. Headed home around lunch time to do some womens work around the house. Didn't do anything else the rest of the day.

Yesterday I worked from home b/c Im an UDP and love the triple time pay to basically watch movies for 8 hours. Headed to mommer n ems for dinner where they had smoked a turkey and had Thanksgiving fixin's. The whole 9. Got home last night and worked on a campaign poster for daughterof.

Welp, the Tigers won and I didn't die

Sep 4, 2018, 8:26 AM
IMG950445.jpg(117.2 K)

Friday - hit the 1st Friday parade. Shoulda been downtown. Talent level was meh to slightly better than meh.

Sattidy - took the boat to east beach and tailgated. Signed up for Dabo's Navy (see pig). Rode back home to watch the game because @Shorty didn't come through with suite tix. Crashed.

Sunday - Boatin'

Monday - Boatin'

Good to see daughter_of_wilbur this weekend....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Tell me more about Dabo's navy...

Sep 4, 2018, 10:01 AM

People anchoring out I guess? How are they getting up to the game?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 8:26 AM

Friday - Got my nuts cut. All in all it was a pleasant experience. Versed knocked me out and made me dopey as heck for the rest of the night. Wife and i went to Food Lion to get frozen peas. I rode around on the motorized cart, and made a scene according to my wife.

Saturday - Son's Pop Warner game at 8AM. He played good. The coach was chapping the players butts at half time because this really big kid was causing chaos on the d-line and nobody would block him. Son spoke up and said, "you haven't given me a shot at him yet". Coach said, "you want him? you got him.". Son proceeded to plant the kid on his butt three plays in a row. Proud father moment. Watched Furman game at friends house. Ate Mexican for dinner. Got hammers.

Sunday - Layed around the house. Watched the Jack Ryan show on Amazon. It was good. Watched a few other movies as well.

Monday - Re-watched the Furman game. I cut grass - the bouncing around really did a number on my bawlz. I also weedate and blew off the deck and driveway. Got in some pool time. Took Mexican food to my brothers house, drank some good beer, hung out with their new baby, and watched most of the FSU/VT game. FSU sucks and VT's offense is bland.

8/10

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Never long enough

Sep 4, 2018, 8:28 AM

Friday: Off work, came home, played board games with the kids watched some feetsball

Saturday: Praise be Allah for futbol de college. Was up early to catch some EPL action, went right into thye highest of holy days of the MauldinT religion. I JB Welded my hindparts to the couch and enjoyed every blessed minute of the Clemson game. The 3:30 games were bleh and so were the late games, but all praise be to Allah for this day finally to cometh, like the ice man.

Sunday: MORE EPL action and F1 ( those first 6 laps doe Obed ATL PAW MAN® ), actually did some cleaning up, watched Ozark season 2, some Series A football. Saw some lame attempt by Miami.

Monday: More chores done. Did some working out, watched more Ozark (7 episodes out of 10 watched.) Watched the FSU JV team play VT, hit the bed, way too late.

12/10 because I don't believe in 13

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, eff Mercedes.

Sep 4, 2018, 10:14 AM

I thought my man Kimi finally had his first win in forever, and they go and pull that phagg stunt, having Botas act like a little bish and play the part of the rolling chicane to slow Ferrari down. Lost all respect for Bottas---what a butt boy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 8:28 AM

Fri - must not have been much because it is not very memorable

Sat - friends house to watch the game. End up at another friends house later that evening to hang out.

Sun - did some day drinking, which turned into night drinking. Was good at pacing myself though, so it was not too painful.

Mon - tired AF, so laid in the bed and on the couch most of the day watching mostly The Godfather and The Godfather II, also mixed in a little golf. Did a fantasy football draft last night, and watched Tech beat up on the noles.

All in all, not a bad weekend but not a fantastic one either. Glad football is back, so 8/10.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

10/10......Tigers Won......'Nuff Said

Sep 4, 2018, 8:37 AM

But if I were to add anything:
- Watching Saban show himself to be the d*ouche he really is, VPI tearing up the "new" FSU, this year's "U" looking a whole like last year's "U" getting throat punched by LSU, and Happy Valley not being too Happy, all in all, a pretty good weekend (except for my Pick 6).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still going. Sort of

Sep 4, 2018, 8:43 AM

Friday tailgate prep and supper with mommer
Saturday -
knocked the Clemson football cherry off two friends, one from S Dakota and one from Alaska
Needless to say the heat really sucked for them (they were on the top row of the S Upper Desk talk about baptism by fire!) they had enough fun to want to go back
Tigers won and I didn’t get heat stroke or sunburn so win win
Sunday went to the annual lesbians birthday party at Camp Croft good food good friends good tunes but we had to knock off early this year because the campground host was a grumpy old coot
Yesterday went into work on job #2 for a bit to feed the animals and input some data
Back off today cooking the Boston butt I didn’t get to yesterday

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Sep 4, 2018, 8:46 AM

Friday- Hammers at MSU game. LOL at them almost getting beat by Utah State

Saturday - trip into Canada to Ipperwash Beach. Beautiful two days on the lake, boating, skiing, jet ski time...beers and burgers and good company. Kids had a blast on the beach. And......no salt.

Sunday- repeat of Saturday

Monday - sick as crap. Couldn’t hardly move all day. Terrible chest cold, thanks kiddos and headaches like a champ.

9/10 - even though Monday was heyyall

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

purty good, bike, ball, booty, beach, bbq & beer. no boat

Sep 4, 2018, 8:56 AM

after much negotiation with the opponent's insurance company i was able to purchase a suitable replacement for my motorcycle friday.
watched football, smoked some ribs and of course drank some beer sat.
went to the beach and drank more beer sunday.
was gonna take the boat out yesterday, but the rain changed that plan so i went back to the beach with sav82wife after she promised to make it worth my effort.

Not too shabby.

Sep 4, 2018, 8:59 AM

Friday, took half day and went to Walmart to spend savings catcher app money and picked up a 'free' Mossberg Patriot .30-06 rifle. Went home and relaxed with the pup until Mrs. Tig got home. Just as she pulled up, a Death Storm rolled in and we torrential rain, high winds that had trees bend over like a prisonbitch, debris flying everywhere. Just as the storm ended, four fire vehicles went screaming past the house down to the summer camp on the island behind us. Storm tripped an alarm, so no harm, no foul. The storm did snap an ancient oak tree about halfway up and fell just behind the fence in the area that Duke Power uses for staging to work on the huge concrete wall that stops water flowing from Lake Wylie to the Catawba River. Drank a few beers, gathered my few tailgate supplies for Saturday, and was in the bed shortly after 10.

Saturday, got up at yesterday o'clock to drive to Clemson. Watched football in the miserable Saharan Death Heat, drank as few beers as I maybe ever have at tailgate, cursed the noon game and cheered the football team as they went 7 deep on the depth chart. 7. Had cmfreeman® with me in the Warlord section, we had a good time watching the scrimmage. 3timeTiger and family came by as the second half was starting so we got to catch up for a minute, then walked over and visited the Lakebum1® family for a few minutes after the game. Somehow missed Shorty, so he missed his Schlitz. Rode back to Sis' condo to see inside for the first time. Told her she should start a second career as a Clemson football condo decorator...it was incredible what she's done with it. Left there and headed home, listened to the 4th quarter of the tarholes...L O L U T Z. Home by 8, relaxed, cooled off, finally felt like I could eat and crushed some Smokin' Pig leftovers, watched a bit of Saban, Lord of the Underworld, and then crashed.

Sunday, lots of relaxing, then grocery run, then off to play LOUD rock and roll with the boys. One of the band members had to rush his wife to the hospital earlier in the day for fear she was having a stroke. Definitely some kind of episode but sounds like no permanent damage and they're trying to figure out what it was. We ended up as a power trio and did all the hard rock stuff the drummer sings, and it might have been the best we sounded in a long time. Everything just clicked. Added West LA Fadeaway to the list without even a cursory listen and crushed it. I was thrilled with that. Made it home just after midnight and crashed hard.

Monday, gave 110% effort at doing as little as humanly possible. The ONLY productive thing I did was spent about an hour and a half riding the farm looking for trespasser deer stands, but found nothing. 'Twas fun running all over the fields in the 4x4 truck, but no real challenge because it's DRY out there. Was going to Cabela's to buy a rifle scope with several hundred in accumulated gift cards, but the lazy won out. Made arepas and tostones for dinner, then watched Better Call Saul and Fear The Walking Dead off the DVR. Flipped back to FSU-VT during commercials for poops & giggles. Neither team looks like they're returning to their former glory very quickly, but I won't discount a fairly dominant turkey win AT FSU.

I'm going to give the weekend a solid A, with the having to spend time picking up storm debris and the hellish Saturday heat being reminiscent of every day in Columbia being the only things that stand between getting that plus sign added to the A.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL:DR +1 doh***

Sep 4, 2018, 9:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

No mention of the nanner puddin'?

Sep 4, 2018, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Not too shabby. ]

Because I KNOW there was some at the tailgate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Yeah, but I couldn't hardly eat any until I got home.

Sep 4, 2018, 10:39 AM

I drank more bottles of water than cans of beer Saturday. That said...Big Ben's nanner pudding for breakfast on Sunday and Monday morning.

Fine. Fine. Finished reading a book.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:10 AM

Watched some foosball, slept.

Worked my part time job...

Sep 4, 2018, 9:17 AM

Thursday and Friday..
Went to SC..shopped, grabbed a margarita then went to see my parents.
Left their house at 3:15am Saturday morning..Arrived in Clemson at parking spot at 4:35am.
Set up our awesome tailgate...Great time with friends.
Went out Saturday night..
Packed Sunday for College Station
Fun times were had!!

Much needed:))

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

9+/10 only downside was summer cold

Sep 4, 2018, 9:23 AM

Thursday- Flew in from Miami on 2 hours sleep. packed up the camper and took the wife down to lake and set up. She stayed and hung by the fire Thursday, I came back and took boys to football practice.

Friday- worked til 130 picked up boys from school, frantically went to grocery, liquor stores and gas stations. got down to campground around 5. put boat in water and took a nice sunset ride.

Saturday- up at 630 packed coolers and in lot by 8. DAAAAAAMMMN it was HOT. Watched tigers. tailgated. grilled. good times, with good friends.

Sunday - Boat day. picked up tailgate crew and spent day on lake. Rode up to Issaqueena ### then back down to rock quarry. Watched boys jump off the rocks and then had dinner at clemson marina. watched sunset and returned to camp to finish up watching the Michigan/ND game.

Monday. packed up a little in the AM. headed out on the boat around 11. met friends at rope swing and cruised to create some air flow. Loaded up around 5. Took boat to friends house for storage and wife cleaned campsite. hooked up and was back in Greenville by 7 or so.

and......late for work. (weekends are tiring)

shelf for my Schlitz light?

Sep 4, 2018, 9:32 AM

Friday ended up at Charleston Sports Pub in Clemson. Food was good. Soft Pretzel was awesome!

Cooked 3 types of pork and pancakes and eggs for bfast on Saturday. Game was good. Tailgating afterwards was fun.

Sunday and Monday just kinda vegged.

Dogs had a fun time at the morning tailgate. Little dog survived the pole.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnORTMohF56/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

"I've got to better at measuring so my holes line up"?***

Sep 4, 2018, 9:34 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I won some light off Ebay. It is cool but a piece is

Sep 4, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to shelf for my Schlitz light? ]

missing off the base causing it to fall over. I build a shelf to fix this. Will probably have to try again as things aren't quite plum. Too far off for sanding. Not enough materiel to try and use a planer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh now I get it

Sep 4, 2018, 9:44 AM

I was thinking this

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Lowes was giving stuff away

Sep 4, 2018, 9:36 AM

3 - orca 20 coolers and tumbler - $20 each - retail $190 each
1 - battery powered lawn mower - $74 - retail $499
1 - gas powered leaf blower - $30 - retail $130
1 - 6 seat patio table - $50 - retail $100
1 - propane smoker - $54 - retail $229
1 - Clemson football win

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

A labor of love.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:37 AM
Eisenhower.jpg(70.0 K)
Kennedy.jpg(82.3 K)
Truman.jpg(80.7 K)

Early Sat morning I went with a daughter (not on your life) and son to move a 70 y/o lady's possessions to her children's homes. Her husband has alzheimer's and has been in a 'rest home,' for several months. She's downsizing to an apartment near her husband.

We spent Labor Day making her next phase of the move and were tasked with handing many of her precious heirlooms. It was an honor and truly a labor of love. I was so glad the kids felt the same.

It was a fantastic experience to for me to see how those on the other side of the tracks live. I tried to document the experience without violating her privacy. After the day was done I gave deep consideration of those who have loved ones with such a horrible disease. It occurred to me the two ways a person deals with death by relating it to the loss of my parents.

One died unexpectedly at 36 while the other had a long lingering living death. The first crushed me, an impact load which I can not describe. I realized the last was suffered over many years. I honestly can't say either was more bearable than the other.

Here's some interesting photos of...well, you can decide what lies within the frames. The ladies FNL was the federal judge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would be cool if I wasn't at work right now

Sep 4, 2018, 9:38 AM

Sat - Death Valley from 9-4:30. Sat in the yard for an hour and shot at doves. Watched football at night

Sun - Church, birthday party in Greenville

Mon - Family walk around Botanical Gardens, got boat prepped for this weekend, mom's house for swimming and dinner

busy day today in the office

Not the best.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:49 AM

Friday-I had a video interview that I was prepped for, then during the first question the dog went into a barking conniption fit for about 5 minutes in the background. It rattled me so much that I was a total wreck on the rest of the interview, so that one is blown. Decided it was just best to start drinking because I'm pretty good at that, so I went to happy hour at waters edge then went home and watched the new Ozark for a bit. The new Ozark is underwhelming.

Saturday-Watched KB foul up the first half, then went out in the boat for a while, cleaned it up, then came back home. Hung out with the neighbors for a bit then went and saw Spidermonkey at the Windjammer. Wife of bailed, and I tried to sell the ticket but was unable to, so I ended up tossing it. Later found out that 19B® could have gone and had Tmailed me about it, but I didn't check T-net to know that. My fault for not getting that set up in advance. Sorry, man. I think we need a T-net phone list or something because he was the first person I thought about when wife of said she didn't want to go. Anyway, the band sounded really good, but only played for one hour, then left with no encore. I was let down and confused.

Sunday-went down to the boat only to find the marina guys cracked my engine cowling by running another boat into it. They'll pay to fix it, but I just have to deal with it. Went out anyway. Later watched some Jack Ryan. It Takes a while to get into, and to stop waiting for John Krasinski to do something like this:

Monday- worked a little, then met some friends at Home Team BBQ on Sullivans. Got my game changed, then we all came back to my place and hung out for a bit, which turned into about 5 hours.

Woke up today deciding I'm going to lay off drinking for a while so I won't wake up feeling the way I do right now.

I give the whole thing a solid 6.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent

Sep 4, 2018, 9:59 AM

Told myself I wasn't going to drink Friday in anticipation for the game, but I did. Took it easy though, knew we had to get up early Saturday.

Got out of the house by 9:00 Sat morning, and I thought we were doing good. Hit a dead stop not too long after getting through Pendleton. Took about an hour 45 minutes to get parked. Finally get there and behold the glorious air conditioned trailer bathrooms. This is what I've been lobbying for all these years, my campaign has finally worked. All those years standing in the porta potty lines preaching to my fellow tailgaters that there is a better way has finally paid off. We've got them now, and they're glorious.

Head home after the game and proceed to get smashed. Wife was passed out by the time it was dark. I don't even know what I was doing or watching, it's all a blur.

Then we hit the lake the past two days, my god it was crowded. One bad thing about the lake being full is that it stays crowded far later into the season. Went to a nice little beach yesterday, taking awhile to perfect anchoring stern to shore. Anyone know why they're clearing off all that land around the rock quarry?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tom Wyncop heard people go there so hes gonna put a

Sep 4, 2018, 10:05 AM

2000 unit condo overlooking it.

You need to get in line now!!!

incidentally what is DNR doing in Fants Grove

Sep 4, 2018, 10:08 AM

There is a small Track Hoe and other implements near the water in the cove across from Oconee point near the rope swing. They are clearing land and have a dirt/gravel boat ramp there.

Back where the eagles nest is? I've wondered that myself

Sep 4, 2018, 10:11 AM

If they ever sell any of that land off, I will do anything to buy a piece of it. Kill/rape/rob, doesn't matter.

The ribbon cutting ceremony for the new development will

Sep 4, 2018, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Tom Wyncop heard people go there so hes gonna put a ]

feature Tom ripping apart a bald eagle with his bare hands, and then turning over a 55 gallon drum of crude oil into the lake.

Yep, but you know the upside?

Sep 4, 2018, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Excellent ]

People just give up on the lake after Labor Day---the casual boaters anyway. It'll be a ghost town for the rest of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what I'm waiting for

Sep 4, 2018, 10:14 AM

There's a small window in the fall and spring where the water is warm enough to still get out on beaches and enjoy, but it's too early/late in the year for most people to consider getting out there.

Hopefully by the end of September it will just be me and the fishermen. In fact, I think I need to take up fishing to have an excuse to get out there more.

Yeah...forgot to deduct for the 1 hour Pendleton to Parking

Sep 4, 2018, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Excellent ]

Space debacle. Did have to laugh at the fact that three times between Old Stone Church and Lot 6 that WE were the car the cops stopped to let the line go the other way.

Mixed Bag

Sep 4, 2018, 10:09 AM

Friday - Left work early to get kids cause they get out of school before I leave work but all our transportation options were gone. Had to also pick Dad up from Dialysis so my 20 minute commute home took 2 fooking hours driving around York County. Got home and checked out the concrete poured at Mom & Dad's new pool. Wife got home from Clemson.

Saturday - Leave YC at the asscrack of dawn to get to Clemson by 7:45. Made it there by 8:00. Took daughter to Clemson cheer camp & realized I was sweating through clothes already. Scalpers wanted $50 each for $40 lower level tickets. Ended up getting 5 from the box office for $100 (half price cause cheerleading thing) and sat on Front Row. Those seats sucked so we watched the first half and a little of the second. Couldn't see much of anything. Left and went downtown and to the car. Home before dark and watched some football and helped clean up the house.

Sunday - Up early to go move furniture from Grandmother's house. She died 10 months ago and we already sold the house, so we have to get some stuff out. Moved a washer, dryer, bedroom suite, 3 mattress and box springs, various other furniture, etc. Home by lunch to unload everything. TIRED AF. Wife had kids at church and visiting family. Shower up and meet people at the USNWC for Dr. Dog. We got there at 7:30 hoping to check out the opener and there was no music. Rain storm killed some equipment and the opener had to cancel. Dr. Dog came on an hour late, around 9:00. Great music. I like them even better live. Stayed until after 10:00 or so but had to get the kids home.

Monday up early for a run and then a trip to Carowinds to sweat out all the beer from Sunday. Stayed there until 1:30 or so. Then home to rest, cut grass, grocery store, get ready for Tuesday.

#### Work

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That stinks.

Sep 4, 2018, 10:48 AM

I'd have been pissed about missing Great Peacock.

Weekend was solid.

Sep 4, 2018, 10:22 AM

Friday - Got my Job Offer in Austin.

Saturday - Watched Clemson Game on TV. Texted my boss that I needed to talk to him because I had another Job offer. Left him hanging ever since.

Sunday - Hung out for a bit, and chilled.

Monday - Did Some Bourbon Shopping. California Bourbon Pricing will boggle my mind. BevMo has Noah's Mill for $66.99, while the Total Wine Next to it has it for $49.99. Normally, it's incredibly hard to find in ATL, but I walked in to total wine, and there were a dozen bottles sitting on the shelf getting dusty.

Next weekend will be even more interesting, as it's gonna be looking at homes in Austin, the A&M game, and OAR at mothrafuckin red Rocks.

Replies: 39
| visibility 658
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic