Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Merry Christmas to my great friends on TNet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1,640

Merry Christmas to my great friends on TNet

Dec 25, 2018, 7:09 AM

and to our guests, as well.

Safe journeys to all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Merry Christmas, my friend! Anything big going on today at

Dec 25, 2018, 7:18 AM

the Senior Center?

You know I couldn't resist ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

My ole Friend, Bob. We had our annual Ladies Dressed up

Dec 25, 2018, 7:24 AM

like Elves Night a few days ago but had to cut it short after they had too many sips from the spiked egg nog bowl.

Nothing like slow striptease acts what with all the sagging parts and all!

Driving up to Rock Hill shortly to see the family. Have a great day!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Merry Christmas to one of the all time Tnet greats...

Dec 25, 2018, 7:43 AM

Have a good one, Hartins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Same to you, too, FM.***

Dec 25, 2018, 8:05 AM

Merry Christmas Hartins, have a safe trip to the upstate

Dec 25, 2018, 7:44 AM

Be good to your bro Lespaw79.

I'm sure he'll have some deer meat treats, and his son

Dec 25, 2018, 8:08 AM

will entertain us on the guitar. Best part is my oldest grandson is here from Charleston, and I'm going to be in the Holy City this weekend for our ball game.

Back at you, Harry,

Dec 25, 2018, 7:45 AM

my favorite Hall Monitor. Merry Christmas! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: Back at you, Harry,

Dec 25, 2018, 7:47 AM

Merry Christmas!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same to you and your family.***

Dec 25, 2018, 8:11 AM

You know some of our pre- and post-game hall rants

Dec 25, 2018, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Back at you, Harry, ]

would make TNet look like child's play.

Big difference then was the cussing wasn't filtered! lol.

Re: Merry Christmas to my great friends on TNet

Dec 25, 2018, 7:47 AM

Merry Christmas!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope I live long enough to hit the magic

Dec 25, 2018, 8:13 AM

25,000 so you can point it.

Hope you and Little MFO have a great day. I know he's excited.

Re: I hope I live long enough to hit the magic

Dec 25, 2018, 1:45 PM

He'll be here at three. He's heartbeat he wanted. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 7:51 AM

I pray you all have the greatest Christmas of your lives:<)
Merry Christmas everyone!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same to you. This is my 72d, and I'm planning on

Dec 25, 2018, 8:14 AM

many more. lol.

Merry Christmas ladies and gents***

Dec 25, 2018, 8:00 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks and the same to you. Now, we can spend

Dec 25, 2018, 8:15 AM

the next few days getting ready for another big day.

Dec 25, 2018, 8:15 AM

Merry Christmas Mr. Hartins !

Yule have a 3rd National Title in a few weekends !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I'll tell tou what: you'd think I was 18 again with

Dec 25, 2018, 8:18 AM

the excitement. It's like having double Christmases.

Best wishes to my great Friend and to your family!

Dec 25, 2018, 8:20 AM

Back at you Harry, MyFo, myfojr et al. Ladies and Gents, please keep in mind that some of us don’t have family or friends. Some of us are going through tragedy, suffering from pain. Depressed, broke, illnesses.

Just a friendly reminder to take time out to call an old friend, put an extra dollar or two in the kettle and the offering plate. You never know how something big or small may mean to someone. Hopefully we all know the reason for the season.

So in wishing everyone a merry Christmas, take time out to laugh. Laughter really can be the best medicine. Be thankful because you know, you could have been born a coot!!!!

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Words of wisdom. The last thought is worth all of

Dec 25, 2018, 8:25 AM

us remembering, yet, in the spirit of the season I can't help but wish our fine-feathered foes a Merry Christmas, also. After that they're on their own! lol.

Merry Christmas hartins/M0f0/Bob/fm and all others

Dec 25, 2018, 9:11 AM

Hartins, any chance you could post some pics of the old ladies in elves costumes?

-TIA

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

By the time I got my Polaroid Instamatic

Dec 25, 2018, 9:51 AM

Developer Camera ready, the old gals had taken on a rather X-rated appearance. Too much spiked nog.

Best wishes, good Friend.

Re: Merry Christmas to All

Dec 25, 2018, 9:14 AM

Hoping all have a peaceful day surrounded by family and friends

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And to you and yours.***

Dec 25, 2018, 9:52 AM

And to you too, brother.***

Dec 25, 2018, 9:17 AM

Have a great day, Bengal......***

Dec 25, 2018, 9:53 AM

Dec 25, 2018, 9:44 AM

Same to you and all Tiger fans!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's get ready to kick tail and take names Saturday!***

Dec 25, 2018, 9:53 AM

Merry Christmas to you too Mr. Hartins and

Dec 25, 2018, 10:05 AM

Merry Christmas to all of our Tnet brethren.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 10:21 AM

Merry Christmas!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 10:24 AM

Merry Christmas Mr. Hartins. May you, your family and all the other Tiger Guys and Gals have a wonderful CHRISTmas day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fam and i just pulled up hartins. come to the door - you’re gonna need a drink

Dec 25, 2018, 2:23 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 25, 2018, 3:19 PM

Probably the quietist Christmas I have ever spent in my 97 years. Only my daughter and I here today and just a simple meal. It was planned this way. We had a big Christmas gathering last Saturday And will have our biggest celebration in Florida on Dec. 29. About 45 - 50 family and friends will gather for unlimited food, fun and fellowship. There will be grads from about 10 - 15 different schools but no fights or gun play. I can assure you everyone will be pulling for the Tigers when we tune in about 4:00 PM.

My daughter saves the Clemson plastic cups and we take those down to distribute to family members. I believe she said she had about 35. I have my supply of Tiger Paws and about 20 Tiger T-Shirts for those who match the size of the shirts.

I hope each one of you and your family have a wonderful and safe Christmas.

Peace.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Merry Christmas, Hartins, and to all of Tigernet***

Dec 25, 2018, 3:21 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 35
| visibility 1,640
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic