Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Tyler Davis ranked No. 29 ACC player
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,540

TNET: WATCH: Tyler Davis ranked No. 29 ACC player

Aug 17, 2020, 7:22 PM

WATCH: Tyler Davis ranked No. 29 ACC player

Check out the following video that ranked Clemson defensive lineman Tyler Davis as the No. 29 ranked player in the ACC, courtesy of the ACC Digital Network. Vid Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 defender on the #1 team

Aug 17, 2020, 8:19 PM

reads like top 10 to me

Woooooooo!!!!! Really?!?!?!

Aug 17, 2020, 8:24 PM

This is okay tho. I guarantee you that he'll be, health permitted, one of the top DTs in the ACC if not the country. If, per what Venables said, he's even more twitchy, physical at the point and more knowledgeable of the playbook...add on the fact that he was a starter AND Freshman All-ACC...dude is gonna be a MONSTER!!! Big homie is gonna have an all-conference kinda season IMO. Idgaf if I can't be on campus to tailgate or in the comfortable, beautiful confines of THE Death Valley...I JUST WANNA HAVE A DA MN SEASON!!! This is our year to capture the natty once again and I just want to see my boys play even if that means NO fans in the stands...because at Clemson University, we don't gaf who, where, how, when we play an opponent...we play to a standard! And I truly believe that wherever we play, fans or not, WE'RE the better team PERIOD! I digress...GO TIGERS!!!

Must have drawn names out of a hat.

Aug 17, 2020, 8:36 PM

Obviously didn’t watch him play last year, don’t recognize what they were seeing, or just can’t give props to an underclassman who isn’t a “skill” player.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ranked very low in my opinion. Should be top 15. Enjoyed

Aug 18, 2020, 12:14 PM

watching him play last year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ranked very low in my opinion. Should be top 15. Enjoyed

Aug 18, 2020, 5:12 PM

He’s a steamroller. Look for a difference in stats when they aren’t in a four man front.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,540
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic