Topic: Woo Hoo! I'll have a ticket for ACCCG
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 5, 2019 5:46 PM by: AmeriTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Woo Hoo! I'll have a ticket for ACCCG

[4]
Posted: Dec 5, 2019 4:51 PM

Club seating about 2 seats from 50 yard line. My son (Clemson 2002) has connections to banks in Charlotte so he got me a free ticket this time also. He's gone to multiple past Clemson ACCCG games (that have been in Charlotte) but this was first time he was given multiple tickets. They're on Panthers side, which is coastal side, but they're free and I can stay at his house there on Saturday night so doesn't get much better than that.

Re: Woo Hoo! I'll have a ticket for ACCCG

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 4:52 PM

Congrats! And time with your son.

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 5:03 PM

Congrats but no whoo hooing during Tiger Rag, please. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

#BanTheWooHoo***

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 5:04 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: #BanTheWooHoo***

[1]
Posted: Dec 5, 2019 5:07 PM

I agree as far as Tiger Rag is concerned. I forgot is was a sensitive subject here.

Just messing with you, I hope you have a great time

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 5:22 PM

My dad and I used to go to the ACCCG together every year and had some great memories. He can't really make the trip anymore, but I have started going with my now 11 year old son and we enjoy every minute!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm not! Siriusly, BAN THE WOOHOO!

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 5:43 PM

:)

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 5:46 PM

Free is always the best!!

2020 white level member

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (2) 2020 Season Tickets section UH row Q 33/35 for $1,200 per seat. (2) 2020 Season Tickets secti...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
579 people have read this post