Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With the way Walt's pumping up UofL,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

With the way Walt's pumping up UofL,

Jul 19, 2017, 4:00 PM

in between worshiping at the PJ Yellow Jacket altar, I'm feeling better about the UofL game. It's not like he's right as often as he pretends he is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The overall talent level at UL has been dwindling as Strong's guys move on.

Jul 19, 2017, 4:12 PM

It has been evident the last two years. Unfortunately our guys have toyed with them too much. Even the TV commentator of two years ago kind of mocked them by saying better players better football (Papa John's stadium jab) about our talent level compared to Louisville's. Unfortunately we didn't maximize our talent and it was another close one. Same thing last year. Up 28-10 and we want to turn it over instead of blowing them out. Just my 2 cents.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't they lose a bunch on defense, plus their receivers...***

Jul 19, 2017, 10:32 PM

We are significantly more talented and deeper than

Jul 19, 2017, 4:32 PM

Louisville. Lamar Jackson is a dynamic, dangerous QB, yet may be the most over-hyped and over-rated players in college football history. Other than that, they can only win the one-on-one battles at a handful of positions, and that may be a stretch. If we get good QB play and don't make stupid mistakes, we will beat them handily this year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: We are significantly more talented and deeper than

Jul 19, 2017, 7:14 PM

You are spot on. I'm not sure his game will translate to the next level. I just don't believe the guy can beat you with his arm alone. Seems like every team that took away or limited his run game beat UL. I think his running opens things up for easy passes. Of course I haven't analyzed all his games. Don't have that kind of time. One thing I do know from our game is that position by position they are an inferior team. I think the talent gap will be reflected on the scoreboard a little better this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With the way Walt's pumping up UofL,

Jul 19, 2017, 4:55 PM

Pound the rock with Gallman, and rotate the DL more and we crush Louisville by 21+ last year. I don't see the same mistake happening twice, especially if we have a more running based QB.

Jul 19, 2017, 6:44 PM

It's not that Walt is as right as he pretends,it's just that he always has a way of spinning
things to make you think he is right as often as he pretends.
And if you argue with him,he will just cut you off.
After all it's his show.And if you don't agree with him,your 15 minutes of fame won't last 5.

Jul 19, 2017, 7:19 PM

You guys act like Walt is always wrong. He has to make bold predictions (click bait) or else he can't claim he is superior. If you just stick with house odds you don't make for entertaining radio- just status quo.

Just my 2 cents

Jul 19, 2017, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Re: With the way Walt's pumping up UofL, ]

Listening to Walt's show today and someone asked why Clelin Ferrell wasn't a first team all-acc preseason player. His response was that he hasn't done enough on the field to warrant those accolades yet. No more than one minute later, he was dumbfounded that incoming freshman RB Cam Akers did not receive any votes from the media. How about a little consistency in your opinion Walt?

null

Jul 19, 2017, 7:17 PM

If you keep wishing for something, eventually you get your wish .
I think at some point in some year Louisville will beat Clemson , just not this year .
Lamar Jackson will be a retired NFL wide reciever by the time they do , most likely .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Walt pleasures himself to posters of

Jul 19, 2017, 10:45 PM

Pawawwall Johnson...and himself

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic