Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With the Clintons, it never ends. Hillary again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

With the Clintons, it never ends. Hillary again.

Mar 29, 2015, 9:29 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/29/senate-gop-asking-new-questions-about-emails-for-clinton-and-abedin-who-has/

Senate Republicans are renewing efforts to learn why Huma Abedin, a top assistant to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, was allowed to keep working at the agency under a special, part-time status while also being employed at a politically-connected consulting firm.

... both women used a private Internet server and email accounts for State Department correspondence.

...Abedin essentially kept the same job and was subsequently hired by Teneo and the Clinton Global Initiative.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With the Clintons, it never ends. Hillary again.

Mar 29, 2015, 10:35 AM

I really hope you are able to get through your day without the weight of Hillary's deleted emails crushing your soul.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It isn't me. It's Hillary. You're shooting the messenger.***

Mar 29, 2015, 10:39 AM

Re: It isn't me. It's Hillary. You're shooting the messenger.***

Mar 29, 2015, 10:42 AM

exactly what is you guys looking for in her emails? Maybe if you could explain precisely what it is you think you will find, I would join you in being upset over it.

Wrong question. What is she hiding?***

Mar 29, 2015, 11:49 AM

Re: Wrong question. What is she hiding?***

Mar 29, 2015, 5:12 PM

IDK, you tell me. I am not the one getting all Gangrene in the crotch over this.

If you have something specific, I might be interested in discussing.

I don't think you...

Mar 29, 2015, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: With the Clintons, it never ends. Hillary again. ]

understand what really gets to some of us. She has never been vetted by the media and could get away with anything. The only reason anyone covers anything she does is when they simply cannot avoid it without it being glaringly obvious. It's really maddening especially given her past. There are literally dozens of witnesses to horrible acts by her and they have zero credibility with the press. Meanwhile, all evidence supports a cop's story in Missouri and the press focuses on one witness who has been discredited.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Re: I don't think you...

Mar 29, 2015, 10:53 AM

just to preface, I do not like her either, but not for the same reasons as the a lot of you who are leaving no closet un turned to find a skeleton.

now....you said

OK, Dozens of witnesses to her atrocities...

go on.. I am listening. Tell me about her atrocities.

oh, and try to do this without changing the conversation to something else.

WeI can't get them to answer a question, they come back

Mar 29, 2015, 1:00 PM

with more drivel (these few radicals here) I wish they could cite, with evidence, one of the horrible things she has done or acknowledge one of the many good things she has done. Just never ending hate. Go Tigers, leave a few skeletons behind you. Cheers.

Re: WeI can't get them to answer a question, they come back

Mar 29, 2015, 1:28 PM

Just one reason why I don't care for her: to be so smart, she wasn't smart enough to realize the other party would come after her for having her own email server?

Come on now, even if you believe she did absolutely nothing illegal with the private server, it isn't very smart.

Yet, she is smart enough to be President?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poot,

Mar 29, 2015, 3:18 PM

a graduate of Wellesley, wife of the smartest CIC we have had since Kennedy, experience as Sec. of State (and a good and smart one), law degree, experience as a Governors wife. No dude, as you say, she is as dumb as mud (not), or dumb like a fox yes). Believe that if you will, it's your life, not mine. Go Tigers, you dumb old overgrown Cats in the eyes of the naive, not me.

Re: Poot,

Mar 29, 2015, 3:23 PM

I don't think I ever said she is dumb.

But even well educated people can do things that isn't very smart.

So, what reason do you give for her having a private server? And what reason do you give for her failing to understand the other party would call her out on it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dems can do no wrong.***

Mar 29, 2015, 3:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dems can do no wrong.***

Mar 29, 2015, 3:35 PM

Oh I know. I also know none of it is her fault, it's ALWAYS the fault of the vast right wing conspiracy.

;)

Utter nonsense,

Mar 29, 2015, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Dems can do no wrong.*** ]

we let Dubya get elected twice when we had better people each time, and his Daddy once. We also took too much time getting rid of Tricky ####. I don't think we will make a that mistake next time.

I was wrong again,

Mar 29, 2015, 3:58 PM

I forgot to post: Go Tigers, make no mistakes and defeather the coots.

Re: Utter nonsense,

Mar 29, 2015, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Utter nonsense, ]

Are you really saying John Kerry and Dukakis were better candidates?

LOL

But Dukakis did have a great head of hair ;)

Re: Utter nonsense,

Mar 29, 2015, 4:22 PM
akerry.jpg(144.8 K)

Best thing about John Kerry Is his daughters see through dress.

;)

I didn't stutter,

Mar 29, 2015, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Utter nonsense, ]

We ended up in a deep economic depression from which we are slowly recovering. Think about it. Go Tigers don't get depressed like the Pubs. did.

Re: I didn't stutter,

Mar 29, 2015, 8:58 PM

That doesn't mean Kerry would have been a better President.

I don't think anyone here in this thread has claimed Bush didn't make mistakes but imho, Kerry would have been even worse.

Re: I didn't stutter,

Mar 29, 2015, 9:27 PM

He has performed well as Sec. of state. A past Sec. will be our next CIC. Go tigers make a statement against the coots.

Well he does have a (D) after his name.

Mar 30, 2015, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: I didn't stutter, ]

so automatically, he is better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now we will never know if you

Mar 30, 2015, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: I didn't stutter, ]

are lying or not. You are safe. Go Hillary and Go Tigers ('scuse me balm, but I support her). My regards.

Re: Now we will never know if you

Mar 30, 2015, 4:06 PM

You're right. We will never know if you're lying or not about Kerry being better.

You'll stroke out if another Bush gets elected. *******

Mar 29, 2015, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Utter nonsense, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll stroke out if another Bush gets elected. *******

Mar 29, 2015, 5:11 PM

at least the cocaine and strippers would be flowing over at Merril lynch.

Ever think of this, we might all

Mar 30, 2015, 10:15 AM [ in reply to You'll stroke out if another Bush gets elected. ******* ]

stroke out if another Bush gets elected. I don't have much time today. I just read a couple of Pub. hate posts to brighten my day and make me laugh. I'm prepared for an upbeat day outside. May the Tigers triumph and be too busy wining to waste time here. Have a great day hating or whatever.

Re: Dems can do no wrong.***

Mar 29, 2015, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Dems can do no wrong.*** ]

They can do wrong...they just aren't used to the press telling people about it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2015, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Poot, ]

Kicked off watergate legal team. Enough said. She was even too much and shady for them.

Mar 29, 2015, 4:02 PM

That's the last time the Pubs. will defeat her. Go Tigers, whip all those Pubs. in Columbia.

What does whipping the coots have to do with politics.***

Mar 29, 2015, 5:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brownie points *******

Mar 29, 2015, 5:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whipping the coots has to do with everything for

Mar 29, 2015, 8:41 PM [ in reply to What does whipping the coots have to do with politics.*** ]

a true Tiger. Go tigers, whip the coots and whip the folks who hate so much.

the only thing that surprises me...

Mar 29, 2015, 10:42 AM

is that she wasn't better at hiding this stuff. She is losing her edge. Mind you, it doesn't bother me one bit. I cannot stand her. She has literal skeletons in her closet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Slimy. Best description I can think of for the Clintons.***

Mar 29, 2015, 5:48 PM

Re: Slimy. Best description I can think of for the Clintons.***

Mar 29, 2015, 8:43 PM

You got them confused with the Cruz's. Go Tigers, but not on Cruz control.

Not a bit confused. I heard this crap for 8 yrs in the 90's.***

Mar 29, 2015, 9:31 PM

Re: Not a bit confused. I heard this crap for 8 yrs in the 90's.***

Mar 29, 2015, 11:34 PM

you confusion aside, have forgotten the top half of this thread?

It's a bit early. What are you referring to?***

Mar 30, 2015, 6:23 AM

She's a crook.... Stay strong America***

Mar 30, 2015, 11:13 AM

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic