»
Topic: With or without Watson against USC...
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 20, 2014 9:24 PM by: BlueRidgeTiger81
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

With or without Watson against USC...

[1]
Posted: Nov 20, 2014 9:07 PM

I think the great thing about the upcoming chicken game, with or without our offense clicking or Watson in the game, is that it's an opportunity for a good ole fashion Clemson defensive game! One like all the older people talk about in the 80's. Our defense has been tough all season long...so that alone should have Clemson fans ready to make Death Valley as LOUD as it can be on ALL of our defensive possessions. This game could be a game that the defense will need to win for us...and to me if Death Valley comes alive and our D is knocking bodies all over the field and completely handling the game...could shape up to be a nice chicken kickin' for the history books.

Go Tigers!!

I'm sorry, but without a Clemson degree, I just don't think

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 9:11 PM

Watson will help us

Our offense gained 190 yards last week. that is 15 yards

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 9:16 PM

less per game than Wake is averaging as the worst offense in the country. Let that sink in for a second. The Chacago Bears D could not win this game with those numbers. We have to generate at least 17 points on offense.IMHO.

2020 white level member

Re: With or without Watson against USC...

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 9:24 PM

Only thing that worries me is that UGA scored about the same amount of points on us and the coots and they still were able to pull it out over them- granted it was at home. The Valley is gonna be plenty loud so we will see what happens with our 12th man in tow.

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1387 people have read this post