Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With more people without jobs/income, do you expect more crime in the form of..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

With more people without jobs/income, do you expect more crime in the form of..

Mar 30, 2020, 4:46 PM

property thief, robberies, etc?

My GF#1 asked me to ask y’all.

Saying, keep me out of this dumb question, you hear Willis!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just put a sign on your door saying “covid-19 positive family inside”

Mar 30, 2020, 5:11 PM

That will work better than an AR-15 nowadays

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just put a sign on your door saying “covid-19 positive family inside”

Mar 30, 2020, 5:29 PM

Yep, hate to suggest this with all the doom and gloom that is being posted but I expect break-ins and looting to begin. Hope I'm wrong. LBB, what do GF numbers 2, 3, and 4 say about #1 being with you ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With more people without jobs/income, do you expect more crime in the form of..

Mar 30, 2020, 6:52 PM

Just say get the hell outta here or I will light
your a$$ up.No pun intended. If you don't' have a
gun, hairspray and a cigarette lighter will work.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With more people without jobs/income, do you expect more crime in the form of..

Mar 30, 2020, 7:18 PM

News on WYFF tonight said crime had dropped dramatically compared to the same time last year. Even crooks are scared of getting COVID-19. What probably has happened is more people at home all day, no chance to break into a empty home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are people without jobs not on unemployment?

Mar 30, 2020, 7:37 PM

And with the new stimulus passing they will be getting more from unemployment.

In any case. My corner of South Carolina has no more than the usual lawbreaking dummys. Maybe if this turns into a worst case scenerio months down the line all this "could" happen. I don't think so. Also don't forget a lot of homeowners are purchasing guns at a rapid rate too. Not the perfect time if you're a weak minded individual hoping to prey on some innocent folks.

Re: Why are people without jobs not on unemployment?

Mar 30, 2020, 7:40 PM

sure hope the people purchasing firearms have been trained properly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 30, 2020, 8:15 PM

Ha.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 8:18 PM

I agree with what you are saying but apparently those in New York and New Orleans are not staying home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 8:19 PM

My hardest decision would be which gun I would want to shoot their butts with. My Mossberg Tactical 12ga. is awesome for home protection.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 8:19 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/italy-risks-losing-grip-in-south-with-fears-of-looting-and-riots/ar-BB11V5A1

Mar 30, 2020, 8:32 PM

The people who were employed but are now unemployed are eligible for unemployment benefits. They are generally not the criminal type. I would think those who were not employed were actually unemployable. These would include those who are drug dependent, criminals and those to lazy to want a full time job

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic