Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With all of the Holiday Hate going on I thought I'd share...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,304

With all of the Holiday Hate going on I thought I'd share...

Dec 23, 2015, 9:51 PM

I hate it when people say, "if Trump is elected I'm leaving the country." I'm like... You aren't going anywhere because Delta doesn't accept EBT

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Po folks don't like trump??***

Dec 23, 2015, 10:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got my Christmas card from Trump today

Dec 23, 2015, 10:19 PM

He had my vote anyway though. I like most of his policies probably more so than any other candidate. Plus it would be nice to have a President with some backbone in the office again. Just saying...

For giggles maybe I'll do a recruiting post for the candidates. That would be interesting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait.... People actually think Donald Trump should be

Dec 24, 2015, 2:09 AM

President? Like not in a sarcastic joking manner? The movie Idiorcracy comes to mind anytime Donald Trump is brought up. Regardless I wish people would just shut the helll up about him. The jokes have gotten old and he says outrageous ##### all the time for attention yet people act shocked every week. Donald trump is like the new Bruce Jenner in the way people won't shut up about him. By all means vote for the guy that's your right but I don't want to hear about how great/bad he is. I was just genuinely surprised to find support for him on tigernet after all the negativity surrounding him and the things he's said. Every thing else I've seen about him has been the same tired old jokes and ##### like you mentioned when people say for the millionth time they're leaving the country if Trump is president.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If every person who threatened to leave the good, ole USA if

Dec 24, 2015, 3:50 AM

so and so were elected President had done so, then we might have two or three people left in the country.......and they'd be waiting to board the last flight out! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If every person who threatened to leave the good, ole USA if

Dec 24, 2015, 6:01 AM

I'm sort of watching what he says and does and thinking to myself that he may be right on a few , may be wrong on some ...but it all looks like typical Trump grandstanding to me . We have all seen DT say and do things for attention for decades , haven't we ? He is crass , bold in his own promotions .
I won't be voting for him simply because I don't care for pompous loudmouth types , which he inarguably is with a bow on top .
Now , out of the remaining candidates on either side .....who am I thinking is the best suited to lead this country ?
Who indeed .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Alec Baldwin said he'd leave the country if.................

Dec 24, 2015, 8:00 AM [ in reply to If every person who threatened to leave the good, ole USA if ]

George W. Bush was elected president. Last time I looked, that scum bag still lives here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With all of the Holiday Hate going on I thought I'd share...

Dec 24, 2015, 9:09 AM

You are right.....saw 2 EBT holders try to use one for a gin and tonic aboard a Delta flight.....No Go!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,304
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic