Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder who this Alum85 is? created the account 9-6-2020
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 465

I wonder who this Alum85 is? created the account 9-6-2020

Sep 14, 2020, 9:55 PM

Someone ashamed of what is he posting. I wonder what he real name is on here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder who this Alum85 is? created the account 9-6-2020

Sep 14, 2020, 10:58 PM

sounds a lot like a scok for stubborn or slac.
driven by estrogen-fueled rage rather than rational logic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 15, 2020, 1:03 AM

I am assuming the estrogen-fueled rage is targeted toward Mr. Trump.

Sep 15, 2020, 4:37 PM

Talk about estrogen filled rage. This is what I'm pissed about, and it's supported by our president, but only with plausible deniability as usual:

Trump prob grabbed her by the 'P,' and decided he couldn't..

Sep 15, 2020, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder who this Alum85 is? created the account 9-6-2020 ]

deal with the odor. Woman scorned...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boom, owned by facts and logic!!!***

Sep 15, 2020, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder who this Alum85 is? created the account 9-6-2020 ]

Strange flex for someone with real name of Orange Crush***

Sep 14, 2020, 11:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Strange flex for someone with real name of Orange Crush***

Sep 15, 2020, 1:02 AM

Maybe its you. I was just wonder because their account was created a week ago. I am not ashamed of thing I post. I bet some of you are or should be.

With a 74% pulse, you should reconsider public perception***

Sep 15, 2020, 12:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With a 74% pulse, you should reconsider public perception***

Sep 15, 2020, 12:55 PM

I really don't care most of the rating was done one day where it dropped to 50 but its working its way back up. I guess you were one of the ones that gave me the 50 rating.

Re: You Trumpeter's are a PARANOID bunch! It's freaking

Sep 15, 2020, 2:16 PM

Hilarious. I can't get enough, more please more. It's the only thing that is making me smile in this Trump induced morally corrupt, politically divided, pandemic riddled, economic dumpster fire, extra wildfire and hurricane ravaged country. Crush, I kinda told you who I was night night and that I had made the decision that the thumbs down and being called a scok would not deter me from saying what I think of U cult members. I also told U that "I just want our old old republican party back and I'm just a republican that actually has a moral compass. " I also added the why U seem fixated on: "I hide my name cause I don't want death threats from U sicko Trumper culters". I have a family and I'll be honest U MFer's terrify me, literally! So, I went back to my first post on 9/6 and this is me ...

"Jesus please help us! A little background for my first post, been following Tnet for years cause I love my team and school (and I never felt the need to comment on football cause U guys always had it covered so well, esp. Quozell so thanks!). Sorry for getting long winded, but just got fed up with the total BS on this site lately. My user name tells U who I am and I will say that I’m a white guy who hung out at times in school with Igwebuike and an all-American soccer player from Nigeria named Otorubio(sp?). We called him Oto. He was in the civil eng. program like me and needed lots of help and ultimately couldn’t make it, which is a shame cause he told me once “I would be treated as a HERO in my country if I return with that CE degree, not for any soccer accomplishments”. One final background note, lifelong moderate conservative in the vein of say a Ronald Regan/John McCain who believed in TRUTH, treating people with RESPECT and the principals and VALUES this country and the party were founded upon(SMALL government, fiscally conservative)."

Does that help? Oh, and btw, never thought much about the apocalypse until 2020. Now, it makes total sense. Maybe way back when John was writing Revelation 42 months was actually 48 months...

Sep 15, 2020, 5:33 PM

Looks like your pulse is going down a lot.

Sep 15, 2020, 5:42 PM

I'll say it again, dammmn, hardheaded Trumpites, I DON'T CARE about my pulse. I care about AMERICA! Y'all are the ones that are soooooo sensitive that U downvote EVERYTHING, even at the slightest slight. I think I've downvoted once because the post was so vile that NO ONE IN AMERICA should have that view. I am positive, I UPVOTE post that I agree with, although I admit y'all try my patience and I probably post more negative slants on y'all that I should. GEEEEEZ, this is the U.S.A., if U have not figured it out yet, all of us don't agree in this DEMOCRACY.

Sep 15, 2020, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: You Trumpeter's are a PARANOID bunch! It's freaking ]

Tiger got your tongue. Bring it CRUSH, come on.

Sep 15, 2020, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Re: You Trumpeter's are a PARANOID bunch! It's freaking ]

I am not a Trumpeter. I am against the Dem policies.

Sep 15, 2020, 6:30 PM

Well, durn, we agree, but I'm more against autocrats/fascists, which is the primary threat right now. Especially one that can't speak 4 or 5 whole words without lying and in turn, killing AMERICANS. Should we not care a little more about that right now?

Sep 15, 2020, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Re: You Trumpeter's are a PARANOID bunch! It's freaking ]

I just wanting people in the US to speak English not Spanish.

Sep 15, 2020, 6:58 PM

LOL, so let me give you my own personal experience from construction sites. The hardest of the hard jobs and about 30-40% of all jobs are done by illegals. They don’t speak English, believe me cause as an inspector of their work, I had to ask questions and I would have to find the supervisor that spoke only broken English to get answers. This is because Americans don’t like those hard jobs anymore and the illegals are paid under the table so that company profits are higher. I remember seeing stories of ICE showing up on construction sites in ATL and most of the workforce scattering like flies. Also, if it were not for illegals, U would be paying A LOT more for fruits, vegetables and meat because most Americans won’t do what the migrant workers do anymore either. Maybe only the poorest black folk. And IMO, US taxpayers are wasting money($30 Million per mile times 1900 miles is WOW) on a FAKE wall that will never keep them out and this is really because our system, in it’s current form, does not work without them anyway. Construction costs would go up 25-30% in my estimation and would slow way down.

Sep 15, 2020, 7:21 PM

And I'll add that I always admired them, cause they always had a pleasant demeanor about them and they seemed happy to be doing those hard jobs. I kinda even wished that I spoke Spanish so I could converse with them and pick up on some of that positive energy. But, I guess that's just me, cause it appears none of you good Tigernet folks want to upvote me and support me in my personal fight for the American way. Somebody, look up the words written on the Statue of Liberty for me PLEASE

Replies: 18
| visibility 465
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic