Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With Tua’s bad knee I think Bama could easily lose a game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

With Tua’s bad knee I think Bama could easily lose a game

Nov 11, 2018, 7:59 PM

To auburn or UGA. Either could beat them, especially UGA. That would shakeup the playoff rankings. I just don’t want 2 sec teams. I want conference winners. And yes I’ll take ND.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With Tua’s bad knee I think Bama could easily lose a game

Nov 11, 2018, 8:34 PM

I'd hedge my bet that if UGA were to beat Alabama in the SECCG the Tide gets left out .
That is if Clemson , ND and Michigan all win out of course .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 11, 2018, 8:38 PM

No way Bama gets left out unless they get their ### beat bad. They deserve to be there....and get their ### beat bad by the mighty Clemson Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 8:41 PM

I'd say I would agree , but with us as a lock ... who are they gonna bump ? ND and Michigan are both highly qualified if they win out ... and they're both also historical blue-bloods .
I think Bama would get axed in the scenarion I proposed .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 11, 2018, 8:44 PM

After reflection....I see your point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

would be a tough sell

Nov 11, 2018, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: With Tua’s bad knee I think Bama could easily lose a game ]

us michigan and nd alll win out we are in its a given..if uga happens to beat bama in the sec title game that would create a story between the two..does bama just because they are bama get in or does uga who beat them get in

Nov 11, 2018, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: With Tua’s bad knee I think Bama could easily lose a game ]

Dig I’d like to thank you for saying that, I believe that as well, this year has too many other possibilities. ND, Michigan, UGA Oklahoma. Wash St.

There is a real possibility that none of the current top 4 could afford a loss. UGA, West Virginia, Oklahoma and Wash St., are waiting. SOS has got to come into play at some point. Maybe it’s just me not wanting too see 2 SEC teams in again. If Bama were to lose to Auburn then they should be out, lol. I wonder if Auburn can pull off a miracle.

Nov 11, 2018, 8:37 PM

Or the Citadel.

hes been taken out of the past three games due to injury

Nov 11, 2018, 8:46 PM

have to wonder if the rumors of him tearing something are true and they are playing in spite of it

Re: hes been taken out of the past three games due to injury

Nov 11, 2018, 9:24 PM

Watson played well with a shot knee...

Oh please

Nov 11, 2018, 9:08 PM

LSU has two losses and got smoked at home a week prior and is STILL ranked 7th. Miss St is no better than BC and will be ranked higher. This thing is rigged man

Without Tua, Bama Loses to UGA, by 10

Nov 11, 2018, 9:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even though tugaweiner's leg is hurt, Sat. it looked like

Nov 11, 2018, 9:47 PM

they picked up some new players in odd black and white striped uniforms. Don't think they were prisoners either.

nee I think Bama could easily lose a game***

Nov 11, 2018, 10:12 PM

Bama could beat Auburn with their 3rd string QB

Nov 11, 2018, 10:13 PM

They only need to score like 10 or 14 and their running game is good for that.

Georgia has a shot if Tua is limited.

Re: Bama could beat Auburn with their 3rd string QB

Nov 11, 2018, 11:29 PM

I don’t know if Bama can score 10 points without Tua or Hurts. They scored 3 in the second half against Miss State. I’m not saying Auburn would score 3 points but without either of the two Bama may not score either. Auburn does have a pretty good defense that will be all over a backup.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For the Nth time, WE DON'T WANT THEM TO LOSE!

Nov 12, 2018, 8:53 AM

The Clemson Tigers should be the ones to burst the Bama undefeated bubble. I truly hope we are both undefeated when we meet for the title, that way, we will finally have a 15-0 CFP National Champion. For all time, I want us to be able to say that we were the first one.

Nov 12, 2018, 8:58 AM

Bama loses in the SEC championship game and they are out. I think.

Nov 12, 2018, 9:21 AM

Have to disagree. As long as that is their only loss, that would almost certainly mean both them and Georgia in the playoffs again. With that scenario, if you add an undefeated ND, that only leaves one slot available for someone else. That is why it is imperative that we go undefeated, to claim that slot even if that kind of craziness happens at the end of the season.

Nov 12, 2018, 9:36 AM

The only way Bama gets left out of the playoffs is if they lose to both Auburn and UGA.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic