Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With DW4 I've never feared the game is lost if behind or close at end..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 762

With DW4 I've never feared the game is lost if behind or close at end..

Dec 16, 2015, 5:21 PM

Since he instills that positiveness & innate ability to succeed in both the Team & tiger Fans alike..IMHO.

With two tough possible games remaining, he just may need to show that gifted trait off in Heisman-like fashion!!

Go Gut Em TiGERS! ??????

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With DW4 I've never feared the game is lost if behind or close at end..

Dec 16, 2015, 5:38 PM

Exactly bill. Every time we have needed a score this year the offense has delivered. Unless someone runs in as time expires on us I like Watsons chances.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont disagree with that, but how many games have we trailed in the 4th Q

Dec 16, 2015, 5:52 PM

Quarter when DW4 starts and finishes the game?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree Bill. We have had some closer than would have...

Dec 16, 2015, 7:19 PM

...liked games during the season. Turnover/crucial penalty here and there, defense gets tired, opponent scores a TD or two, and what seemed like a blowout became a little tight. But every time, no matter if we got the ball on our own 4 yard line, I was not worried. What did Watson do in most cases? Takes the team down the field and puts points on the board to get a little more breathing room. Kid is special.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: With DW4 I've never feared the game is lost if behind or close at end..

Dec 16, 2015, 7:30 PM

I agree with you. Amazingly poised. But at risk of getting strung up I'm going to ask. Did you feel he was a touch off at the beginning of the fsu game? I thought he might for the first time appeared a touch shaken. I felt like he missed some passes he would normally miss etc. felt he was flat. However, and this is part of why he is so special. He went into halftime after scoring the field goal and then came out lights out second half. I think no problems with his play against Oklahoma. I worry a touch that if we play Alabama he comes out similar to fsu. Then I think he settles in and plays like the best qb in the nation (which he is). What I would love to see is that not happen and he come out playing at his potential from the start. Am I crazy? Again, to be fair, I do believe he is the most poised qb I've seen and the couple of times it was in ? He regained it quickly. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey LBB...

Dec 16, 2015, 7:31 PM

DW4 never feared it either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 5
| visibility 762
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic