Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Y'all can talk about Furman if you want, I'm looking forward
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Y'all can talk about Furman if you want, I'm looking forward

Aug 24, 2018, 2:18 PM

to playing Texas on September 8 and whoopin those little pansyass beeches down in hippie Austin. Those cow humpers are so dumb they think BBQ is some sort of awful beef product that tastes like eating a shoe. And don't get me started about how awful they are at footballing, them midnight yell practice losers ain't been good since they had Vince Young. Even when they had that Heisman winner Johnny Football they couldn't win nothin. How do you lose at football when your QB's last name is Football? I can't wait to get past Furman so we can get down there and crush Jimbo and the Longhorns' spirits. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Y'all can talk about Furman if you want, I'm looking forward

Aug 24, 2018, 2:24 PM

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.................never mind.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking past out next opponent??

Aug 24, 2018, 2:28 PM

Dabo isn't gonna like this...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FOCUS

Aug 24, 2018, 2:32 PM

or we loose

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we can't look ahead and still beat a D3 team like Furman

Aug 24, 2018, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Looking past out next opponent?? ]

then what are we even doing here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: If we can't look ahead and still beat a D3 team like Furman

Aug 24, 2018, 2:36 PM

^^^Tommy Bowden supporter

Inconceivable!***

Aug 24, 2018, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Looking past out next opponent?? ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhhhhhhhh

Aug 24, 2018, 2:28 PM

Wut????????????

Sorry I'll type slower this time, hopefully it helps...

Aug 24, 2018, 2:34 PM

Y'all can talk about Furman if you want, I'm looking forward to playing Texas on September 8 and whoopin those little pansyass beeches down in hippie Austin. Those cow humpers are so dumb they think BBQ is some sort of awful beef product that tastes like eating a shoe. And don't get me started about how awful they are at footballing, them midnight yell practice losers ain't been good since they had Vince Young. Even when they had that Heisman winner Johnny Football they couldn't win nothin. How do you lose at football when your QB's last name is Football? I can't wait to get past Furman so we can get down there and crush Jimbo and the Longhorns' spirits. Go Tigers!!!

Re: Sorry I'll type slower this time, hopefully it helps...

Aug 24, 2018, 2:37 PM

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I'm hosting a Clemson party at Threadgill's in Austin

Aug 24, 2018, 2:31 PM

on gameday. Everybody's welcome.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

If any of them midnight yell longhorn hippies show up

Aug 24, 2018, 2:36 PM

be sure to punch their hippie faces!

Re: If any of them midnight yell longhorn hippies show up

Aug 28, 2018, 2:35 PM

GWPTiger® said:

be sure to punch their hippie faces!

GWP - "Be sure to punch one of their hippie faces."

Please dont pick a 12 year old Furman kid out, punch him, and call yourself a Tiger Man!

GSU will be your first real threat GWP. I'd go to the game if you'd promise to attempt to punch me in the face!

I got the confuse...

.........you mean TAMU Aggies...?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea what you're even talking about right now***

Aug 24, 2018, 2:38 PM

I got the confuse...

.........you mean TAMU Aggies...?

Yes, clearly you got the confuse

Aug 24, 2018, 2:37 PM

Because you posted about your confusion twice.

Re: Yes, clearly you got the confuse

Aug 24, 2018, 2:41 PM

Good ob...ob..obersva...obs...Point.

With Charlie Strong leading their defense

Aug 24, 2018, 2:49 PM

it could give us fits. Hope were ready to go.

I'm Pretty Sure We Have to Play in College Station

Aug 24, 2018, 2:50 PM

But if you want you can head to Austin that weekend. College station is more Aggie cultists than Hippies. They do know how to build BIG fires though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm Pretty Sure We Have to Play in College Station

Aug 24, 2018, 3:11 PM

Me too. Strange that their color is orange but their mascot

Aug 24, 2018, 3:31 PM

is a Red Raider ...

Amirite ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair, those Texas dummies don't actually

Aug 24, 2018, 3:36 PM

learn their colors unless they're working on a PhD.

Re: To be fair, those Texas dummies don't actually

Aug 24, 2018, 3:42 PM

But their coach- Darryl Royal- is real good. Dabo better be careful.

Coach is Frank Broiled, not Royaled?

Aug 24, 2018, 9:29 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only 2 things in Tejas:

Aug 24, 2018, 4:04 PM

Steers 'n queers

Come Sept 8, those Lubbock Longhorns won't know what hit em

Didn't know we were playing Texas Tech. Better change my

Aug 24, 2018, 8:11 PM

hotel reservation!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn't know we were playing Texas Tech. Better change my

Aug 28, 2018, 12:46 PM

The Texas A&M fightin' Longhorns from Lubbock & their girly-men cheerleaders don't stand a chance against us, amirite GWPTiger®?

That's right, we gonna beat them midnight yell practicin

Aug 28, 2018, 12:48 PM

Longhorn hippies like the little beeches they are

where are you staying in austin?

Aug 24, 2018, 8:19 PM

definitely heading toward renegades tailgate to kick a hippie with my orange nike trainers. i may go to a hot yoga class before tailgate. can’t decide

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I got a room at Marriott resort in Austin

Aug 27, 2018, 10:22 AM

It's only a couple blocks from the Alamo and the downtown Riverwalk, so I'm looking forward to seeing those.

Re: Y'all can talk about Furman if you want, I'm looking forward

Aug 28, 2018, 2:21 PM

They use all that "sawing varsity's horns off" and "the eyes of Texas are Upon you" soccer sounding stuff to try to get in your heads. Weak sauce. We get in their heads on the field. Dang Texas Aggies.

Twix'd the death penalty they got & Mack Brown - those

Aug 28, 2018, 2:26 PM

are steal some hurtin' buckaroos.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic