Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With Chad leaving
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

With Chad leaving

Nov 30, 2014, 9:15 PM

Do you all think he'll try to persuade another assistant to go with him? If so, who? Also do you guys think another coach will leave? Sometimes when one coach leaves another one seems to follow because they may feel that it's a good opportunity to move elsewhere while the oven is still hot, if that makes sense. Also, who do you think that Dabo will get to replace Morris? I've read a lot of names but who seems to be the lead candidate if anyone has any real inside sources. Rhett Lashlee in my opinion is the perfect candidate bc he Knows our scheme and he learned firsthand from the so called "best" in Malzahn but in my opinion he may end up at Florida. Also what about going after oregon's off coordinator? I think with mariotta leaving and with enough zeros on a well written contract he'll be willing to move down south. Please leave all negative bs replies elsewhere. Just lookin to talk football and tired of reading the same articles on here

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With Chad leaving

Dec 1, 2014, 7:14 AM

I think Auburn's Coordinator is the best bet... Also, Coach Venables said that he was staying put. So will Jeff Scott because of his father's history with the school. I don't see anyone else leaving but Chad Morris because he was offered a HEAD coaching position... While there may be a few HEAD coaching positions available I don't see anyone else leaving because they aren't coordinators... So with that being said.. We are good GOOO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: With Chad leaving

Dec 1, 2014, 7:22 AM

Hobby may go with him as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic