Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wish these released today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 240

Wish these released today.

Nov 24, 2020, 10:00 AM

I'd hit the Total Wine on Woodruff. Think Ga only gets the special #4
https://tenemu.com/news/goose-island-announces-seven-different-bcbs-variants-nov-27-including-anniversary-bourbon-county-stout/08/2020

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to rush to Bottles to get these, only

Nov 24, 2020, 10:34 AM

to realize that at $12.99/bottle, the demand doesn't exceed the supply where I'm at.

Last year's version is still sitting there in the same spot by the register. Reckon these will be different?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sames.

Nov 24, 2020, 11:19 AM

used to run around and buy up cases of them.

Still have a case of every year between 2015 and now. Sorta got over the hype.

My take on the upcoming variants>>>

Bourbon County Brand Stout 2020 is an imperial stout brewed with two-row, Black, Caramel, Chocolate, Munich 10 and Roasted Barley malts and is hopped with Millennium hops before being aged in a mix of bourbon barrels that previously held Heaven Hill, Buffalo Trace and Wild Turkey for one year. = great, as always.

2020 Bourbon County Kentucky Fog Stout is the brewery’s first-ever tea-inspired variant inspired by one of the brewer’s girlfriend who prefers tea over coffee. A take on the London Fog tea drink, the barrel-aged stout is conditioned on Earl Grey Tea and Black Tea from Kilogram Tea, as well as clover honey from The Honey House. = grody

2020 Bourbon County Special #4 Stout is an oatmeal stout variant of Goose Island’s original Bourbon County Stout recipe brewed with crystal oats and aged in bourbon barrels. After barrel aging, both cold brew and single origin coffee from Ethiopia called “Metad Buku” from Intelligentsia Coffee was added, as well as bourbon barrel-aged maple syrup from Bissell Maple Farm in Ohio. = probably solid, but cloying

2020 Bourbon County Caramella Ale is a wheatwine-style aged in Larceny Wheated Bourbon barrels with apple, cinnamon, and natural caramel flavor added after aging. = probably good in very small doses

2020 Proprietor’s Bourbon County Stout was inspired by third-generation Italian American brewer Emily Kosmal’s love of spumoni, a classic Italian frozen dessert that contains candied fruit and nuts between each layer. This variant was blended with fresh pistachios, cacao nibs, candied Amarena cherries, and natural vanilla flavors. = probably solid, but you'll never see it.

2020 Birthday Bourbon County Stout was aged in Old Forester Birthday Bourbon barrels that were hand-selected 11-year old barrels and chosen from one specific day of production. = really expensive version of the original

2020 Anniversary Bourbon County Stout has been aged for two years in Weller 12 Year barrels and is a special variant this year to “celebrate Goose Island’s 10-year tradition of releasing Bourbon County Stout on Black Friday.” = same as above.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I want the last two.***

Nov 24, 2020, 1:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 240
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic