Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well saw my coot brother in law 1st
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Well saw my coot brother in law 1st

Dec 15, 2013, 9:34 PM

Time since the game. Listened to his crap About how our gimmick offense can't compete with big boys, Hampton shutting down Sammy for three years, how great they will be next year etc. man I'm so sick of it, after 5 in a row the history argument just doesn't mean much anymore. Can dabo beat usuck? If not how many strait losses until fans rebel?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so pretty much a completely coot family then.***

Dec 15, 2013, 9:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: so pretty much a completely coot family then.***

Dec 16, 2013, 10:30 AM

Give him a Wisconsin badger for Christmas

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Parole? Or did you go visit him?***

Dec 15, 2013, 10:12 PM

Work release actually***

Dec 15, 2013, 10:15 PM

Re: Well saw my coot brother in law 1st

Dec 15, 2013, 10:23 PM

They didnt really shut us down...we were averaging over 6 yards a play...we ran like 52 plays for 387 yards so i dont consider that shutting us down...the 6 turnovers shut us down..if we could have limited to 2 turnovers we would have had over 500 yards on them easily

Dec 16, 2013, 9:00 AM

I know! Its ALWAYS something isnt it? We have been the better team for at least 3 of the 5 years and can't find a way to get it done. I'm sick of it.

First off you should never let a coot out talk when it comes to ...

Dec 15, 2013, 10:29 PM

football. Auburn runs the same style of offense, and many other teams run the spread. A coot can't use the term gimmick, because they have the ultimate gimmick offensive mind as their head coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2013, 10:47 PM

gimmick like your pulse??

Dec 15, 2013, 10:50 PM

Ehh I dont really hold much stock in those arguments this year. We could move the ball, we could stop them. We just kept giving them the ball back over and over and over. The game was ours for the taking, we just let is slide.

I feel really good about where our team is heading compared to them. The last 5 suck but I really feel the next 5 will look a lot different.

Dec 16, 2013, 10:39 AM

so you are saying coots have beat for 5 straight years but now you see us winning for 5 years in a row. I am very curious as to how you see this happening. I sure hope you are correct but am just a bit skeptical without some sort of reasonable information or facts.

Dec 15, 2013, 10:52 PM

I dont think USUC will be great next year. I think they will be the same half ### 2 or 3 loss team they always are. I do agree our offense is a gimmick offense. I am sick of it myself. Probably get called a Coot for saying that, but its the truth.

Dec 15, 2013, 11:27 PM

Where were this talk when coach Morris came on the scene and that big win a few season ago in Bank of American stadium. Don't jump off the band wagon yet. We're still recruiting hard for the right pieces. Early NFL and injuries will always be a factor with the upcoming season. Depth will help this factor year after year.

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

Dec 15, 2013, 11:40 PM

Who has won a national championship out of the spread in recent history? Auburn. Realistically, scam Newton would have won the championship no matter what offense he was in. they might or might not win the National Championship this year. We will know in less than a month. You dominant teams are not running the spread. They run some spread sets, but they do not primarily run the spread.
There are two reasons I do not like the spread. 1. It leaves the defense on the field too long and causes the defense to give up lots of points per game. 2. All the teams that run the spread (except Auburn in two seasons) have games where they can not get the timing right and the offense produces absolutely nothing.

Wisconsin Badger Photos

Dec 16, 2013, 10:39 AM
image.jpg(658.7 K)
image.jpg(9.9 K)

You should send him a live badger for Christmas. I'll pay shipping cost.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic