Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wins the last 5 years are incredible, can we improve
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 818

Wins the last 5 years are incredible, can we improve

May 15, 2020, 11:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Let's hope we can add quite a few more in the fall***

May 15, 2020, 11:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Wins the last 5 years are incredible, can we improve

May 15, 2020, 11:22 AM

If you have twitter, check out this tweet and the tweets under it as an Bama fan says we haven’t faced any tough offenses he gets schooled with truth and facts but still wants to argue. It’s hilarious!

https://twitter.com/pff_college/status/1260344503048773641?s=21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 15, 2020, 11:31 AM

70 sure would have been nice!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2020, 12:59 PM

Jealousy coming from our rivals causes them to say the dumbest things, when they open their mouth, no facts to back up what they say comes out!!! They always brag about playing in the tough SEC conference, then they make excuses and cry about why they are getting beat by little ole Clemson. They are to beat up to beat a weak Clemson in the playoffs, and they are so tough from playing in a tough conference, and they couldn't stop a soft Clemson that plays in a soft conference from winning 4 of 5 playoff games, and winning 2 of the 4 NCGs we have played in. They're just a bunch of sore losers making excuses, and crying about getting beat by a soft Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic