Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Winning the National Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Winning the National Championship

Jan 10, 2019, 5:30 PM

Is a big deal. No one would deny that. But I have begun to realize just how big it really is to be number one in college football. As I have posted many times on tnet, I live in commissioners Swoffords home town. I know his brothers and other relatives very well. See them almost daily and no one in this town who knows me knows that I am Clemson thru and thru! I have had a number of people, some I really don’t know well, come to me this week and express their genuine feelings about the Tigers win in California. That’s a great feeling because everyone knows that Clemson won this remarkable championship playing by the rules. I need not tell you fans what a great gentleman we have leading our team to this highest level. No one would dispute that statement . I hope that you will join me in supporting our other coaches who display this kind of leadership for our student athletes. That begins with Coach Brownell and very soon, Coach Lee. It’s great to be a Tiger fan and even greater to be a Clemson man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic