Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant

Jan 9, 2020, 1:09 PM

I bet kB really regrets leaving now , he could have been a part of some very special teams and we could have used him somewhere, oh well too bad

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant

Jan 9, 2020, 1:13 PM

Yes. His season, and Missouri's, went south pretty quickly. Several really bad losses, where Kelly and the Mizzou offense was dreadful. Not going to help his chances of playing on Sundays.

Jan 9, 2020, 1:16 PM

That was his decision so he will have to live with it. Sorry that it didn't work out the way he thought it would, but he should have picked a better team to take his talents to.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 10:53 AM

No doubt.

Will a win by us on Monday bring back up the "ring" talk?

Jan 9, 2020, 1:14 PM

Will Feaster be asking for one?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would if he had bolted after the season started.***

Jan 9, 2020, 1:48 PM

Re: Will a win by us on Monday bring back up the "ring" talk?

Jan 9, 2020, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Will a win by us on Monday bring back up the "ring" talk? ]

Jeff Scott knew he had to stick around to get his.

Nope. What he regrets is the fact the coaches

Jan 9, 2020, 1:20 PM

out-recruited him. He regrets he ever had to compete with the best freshman most of us have ever seen (that goes back to Steve Fuller days for me). I'm sure he laments the fact he chose to leave his teammates and his home state, but he wanted to give himself the best shot at increasing his draft stock. Sadly, that didn't happen. I wish him luck with whatever he does.

Re: Nope. What he regrets is the fact the coaches

Jan 9, 2020, 1:27 PM

And Tucker , Zerrick , and Hunter ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about them?***

Jan 9, 2020, 1:30 PM

Willy Korn says hello******

Jan 9, 2020, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Nope. What he regrets is the fact the coaches ]

Are you suggesting Korn was better than Trevor?

Jan 9, 2020, 3:45 PM

I surely hope not. Korn was a great HS QB, in college not so much.

You tell'em

Jan 9, 2020, 1:28 PM

coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much are you planning on putting down for that bet?***

Jan 9, 2020, 1:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 9, 2020, 2:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Jan 9, 2020, 4:10 PM

Coot football practice?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 11:00 AM

Losers!!! Are y'all gonna bash Chase when he transfers? What if he follows Scott to USF and goes 8-4 or 7-5? CU fans gonna say he was stupid for chasing a dream and being a starting QB? Such a hypocritical fan base.

We’ll love Chase anyway if he leaves, so I’m not sure where this anger is coming from.

Jan 10, 2020, 11:23 AM

But then it is that time of the year where all UGA fans have left is their anger as they watch Clemson march towards yet another title knowing, KNOWING in their heart of hearts that their program will NEVER experience something as special as what Dabo’s built only 75-minutes away.

From a program, culture, team, development, fellowship, and academic standpoint it might as well be 75-light years away for you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant ]

Um, no. As long as he doesn't quit the team in the middle of a season and bad mouth the coaches on the way out then it is two completely different scenarios. Now if he goes to the Coots or your sorry arses then yes, there is the chance he catches some heat for going to a rival. And if he does go to your sorry #### school hopefully he is smart enough to avoid drinking any cloudy Poweraid while in the locker room...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant ]

That’s not a bad idea for Chase. Gives him a coach he knows, a familiar offense, and a decent chance to get drafted.

Jan 10, 2020, 11:25 AM

It is unlikely KB would be on this year’s Clemson team anyway. Even if he had taken Dabo up on the offer to redshirt last season at Clemson after playing in the first four games, I think he would have chosen to go in the Syracuse game after TL was knocked out.

Luckily Chase was the right man at the right time for us and it all worked out. But I will always believe that if KB was still on the sidelines that game he would have gone in for his teammates.

Also, this is a very petty post from the OP. He took a chance, bet on himself and it didn’t work out. There is no shame in that. Who among us hasn’t failed at something? I wish him the best in life.

Where could we have used him?

Jan 10, 2020, 11:37 AM

I think it worked out fine for all involved. He got to chase his dream for another year and we won a title that we might not have won had he stayed.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic