Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Still wondering if Bama D's Head Hunting Tactics against DW4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,495

Still wondering if Bama D's Head Hunting Tactics against DW4

Mar 2, 2017, 11:02 AM

during early part of game has ever been discussed with OR by Alabama Fans or Media..since it seemed to work for awhile due to some nasty, violent, flagrant & penalty deserving actions.

I've never seen DW4 hit in any game during his entire 3 year career with such repeated attempts to hurt or 4sure cause him to waver in his aggressive & sterling play..and it seemed their physical actions did work for awhile.

It was obvious that Bama knew they had to lessen DW4's play ability OR they were going to go down.

What have you heard or what do you think of Bama's play?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still wondering if Bama D's Head Hunting Tactics against DW4

Mar 2, 2017, 11:08 AM

definitely tried to hurt him at times and some others. very NC St like

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2017, 11:12 AM

Glad to see you back in action LBB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2017, 11:26 AM

This!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2017, 11:26 AM

They gave out of juice before DW4 did. That's all that mattered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Williams also took questionable hits.***

Mar 2, 2017, 11:29 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bottom Line: Bama Boys & Saban were scared & it showed!

Mar 2, 2017, 11:48 AM

AND They were right in that 35-31 says it all!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2017, 12:02 PM

Absolutely right Bill, and it was the worst sportsmanship by a team that claimed to be and have the best in talent across the board. But that talent was playing dirty and scared, and that shows that they wasn't sure that they had the best talent, or good enough talent to beat the talented Clemson FB team. Saban and their DC should be publicly reprimanded for allowing or coursing dirty sportsmanship that was displayed by the team that was suppose to have the "best" defense in the country!!! Even Wofford could have had the best defense in the country if their defense played as dirty as the Bama defense played against Clemson in the NCG. Also the head ref in that game should have been fired, and never allowed to ref a game at any level in any sport. A few of the dirty hits they hit DW4 with, could have easily ended a very good kids FB career forever. I have as we all have seen Ben Bowlware make some questionable hits, and he has been flagged and threw out of a game for playing the game of FB to rough. And he has been flagged for targeting when it wasn't targeting by the rule. But in a NCG, Bama was given free passes on several targeting calls that were never called. Personally, I don't know why the NCAA hasn't reviewed those non calls and issued a statement in regards of the non calls. I believe that they have, and keeping their mouth shut doesn't make it not so. America was watching NCAA, and we saw the same thing that you saw and you are ignoring it, WHY? How much are you being paid for saying nothing!!! Say nothing is just as wrong as the refs for not calling it. Still, in this world today, two wrongs have never made it right, shame on you NCAA, hypocrites!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2017, 12:03 PM

> during early part of game has ever been discussed
> with OR by Alabama Fans or Media..since it seemed to
> work for awhile due to some nasty, violent, flagrant
> & penalty deserving actions.
>
> I've never seen DW4 hit in any game during his entire
> 3 year career with such repeated attempts to hurt or
> 4sure cause him to waver in his aggressive & sterling
> play..and it seemed their physical actions did work
> for awhile.
>
> It was obvious that Bama knew they had to lessen
> DW4's play ability OR they were going to go down.
>
> What have you heard or what do you think of Bama's
> play?

I tried to discuss this on the Bama board, but I struck a nerve with them and got banned. This was cheap and was coached-- They are borderline thugs, it works in the SEC with the exception of others like them--Ole Miss comes to mind. Saban has been allowed to do what he wants and gets away with it. I do not care what they say , fast pace offenses kill them, watch FSU use our blueprint.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,495
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic