Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will we ever see SuperMutt again?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Will we ever see SuperMutt again?

Jan 2, 2019, 9:09 AM

Maybe next August when they are undefeated again?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"and it will be Glorious"........

Jan 2, 2019, 9:13 AM

what a Superdoosh! Get back to underachieving as you do best!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Yes, after next signing day when they receive their

Jan 2, 2019, 9:13 AM

recruiting championship.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will we ever see SuperMutt again?

Jan 2, 2019, 9:15 AM

Typing the same while you were. Butt licking happening as we get ready for OUR GAME!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can bash supermutt, but I have to admit he was right

Jan 2, 2019, 9:16 AM

when he said Kirby's gonna Kirby...#soonenough.

Kirby done Kirby'd against LSU, Bama and now Texas. I'm looking forward to more Kirbying in the fall of 2019. #soonenough

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Maybe if they wina another recruiting Championship.

Jan 2, 2019, 9:52 AM

Lucky for them recruiting doesn't have a 4th quarter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 10:10 AM

I imagine he'll be sleeping under the trailer for a long while.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 10:52 PM

It's only been 3 months since he humped out a post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt he'll ever post under that name again...He hasn't

Jan 3, 2019, 12:43 AM

even logged in in 3 weeks...Chances are he's moved on to a new handle

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And what happened the day he last signed in you ask?

Jan 3, 2019, 6:01 AM

Clay Webb announcement...but I guess after reading all the comments in the Clay Webb posts his wittle feelings got so hurt because of us all laughing about their Bama loss he couldn't muster up the nerve to say anything...and with the Texas embarrassment it will be even longer til his next post...oh darn!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 3:45 AM

Not if he has a shred of dignity . He needs to go ahead and bow out disgracefully .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 3, 2019, 9:49 AM

I'll forward this link to him to make him an official coward or not. If there is no response we'll know the deal!

BEAT ALABAMA!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I assume after Jawja wins another off-season recruiting

Jan 3, 2019, 10:43 AM

championship paid for by their bagman, there will be some barking from Supermutt. Then, the usual crapping the bed in November.

Jawja = Chokers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

He doesn't want to be here***

Jan 3, 2019, 10:50 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 11:25 AM

Fellow Tigers, SuperMutt deserves our pity and prayers, not trash talking. He has been and continues to be in the depths of despair. His Mighty canines losing to LSU and then to Alabama was more than any canine fan should bear. Topping this load of misery was his beloved dogs being snubbed by the playoff committee. Even Santa Claus could not find him in SuperMutt's greatest hour of need. The knockout blow came during the Sugar Bowl pre-lims when Bevo made Georgia's Bully Dog run for cover, an omen of what was to occur on the field of play. The Junkyard Bulldogs lived up to their reputation, they played like an old Edsel, reclaimed from the junk yard. As for SuperMutt's whereabouts, I tend to believe he is in the Millegeville area. A facility is located there which caters to Dog fans needing tender loving care.

It's been 38 years since Georgia's national championship. With their highly rated recruiting over the years and their failure to win another national championship, or even smell the scent of success, we should refer to their failures as "Bulldogging".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic