Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

FB Update: Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT

Oct 9, 2015, 3:28 PM

Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NICE!!***

Oct 9, 2015, 3:57 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will this be displayed above or below the

Oct 9, 2015, 3:58 PM

Mexican Flag?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Will this be displayed above or below the

Oct 9, 2015, 7:43 PM

Have we received permission from the governor to attend the game this weekend? Need to know before I load up and leave in the morning.

"ONE" as in we own this state.

Oct 9, 2015, 5:19 PM

Screw you, coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: "ONE" as in we own this state.

Oct 9, 2015, 7:31 PM

try some respect. Its to honor the victims of a disaster, not to use as a dig at our football opponents.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Newsflash: gestures like these are nice PR but do nothing to

Oct 9, 2015, 9:07 PM

help the victims in the grand scheme of things. This is in the same vein as stuff people post on Facebook, which is mostly to make themselves feel and look good. I'm fine with people doing it, but let's keep it in perspective.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Newsflash: gestures like these are nice PR but do nothing to

Oct 9, 2015, 9:17 PM

You'd be wrong in that assumption.

When a family is faced with a catastrophe, like many of us in Charleston were during Hugo and now Columbia and large part of the state with the flooding, every gesture, regardless of how big or small, that can bring a smile to their faces or let them know they're not alone is helpful and a blessing.

It also brings awareness to the fact that Clemson University is spearheading donation efforts for water and money to help those victims and will need the fans at the game to do what they can. Many student-athletes will be inside the gates accepting donations.

Folks do what they can. If someone is able to do nothing more than help put a smile on a face, that's worth a FB post, field paint or whatever else might do it.

For those interested, here is a link to some of the efforts at Clemson this weekend and some ways to contribute if you can't make the game.

http://newsstand.clemson.edu/mediarelations/clemson-organizes-efforts-to-help-flood-victims/

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Newsflash: gestures like these are nice PR but do nothing to

Oct 10, 2015, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Newsflash: gestures like these are nice PR but do nothing to ]

It's negative comments like this that really do more harm than good. Why don't you keep those kind of comments to yourself. That did no one any good, just saying.

no garnet so ok***

Oct 9, 2015, 7:38 PM [ in reply to "ONE" as in we own this state. ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Donate to Red Cross- NOT

Oct 9, 2015, 11:14 PM

Please donate but if you want the money to help locally, then donate to a local cause, food bank, shelter, whomever is on the ground helping. most donations do not go to help the people in need. yes, I have personal knowledge of working with the Red Cross disaster relief which is why after Hurricane Katrina I volunteered my time with the Medical Reserve Corps to help in medical clinics. http://www.damninteresting.com/retired/can-we-trust-the-red-cross/

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shouldnt it read

Oct 10, 2015, 1:06 AM

"JUAN"?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic