Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will this QB change divide Clemson nation?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Will this QB change divide Clemson nation?

Sep 26, 2018, 4:25 PM

Just like our country has been divided over political crap, media "reporting," hate groups, racism, generalization, Nike, the NFL, the flag, and every other story in the NYTimes, will we let 1 QB change divide us?

I sure hope not, but it seems to have already started. Former players bashing coaches, former players bashing fans, fans bashing players, fans bashing fans....

Are you a part of Clemson nation becoming stronger or are your actions dividing us?

Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not After He Eviscerates Syracooze by 100+ Points***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only until Saturday.***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

^^^this***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:29 PM

winning cures all***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:27 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't seen any division hardly at all

Sep 26, 2018, 4:28 PM

Could be wrong but I think most fans saw that tl made his point

Sep 26, 2018, 4:28 PM

Saturday and earned the spot. I am disappointed he’s leaving but wish him the best. I will move on and cheer for tl. I am a touch concerned for players close to him and then some of the ex-players. They are the ones I’m concerned most about. But I don’t know how you watch the last four games and don’t think TL is the starter. I think kb would feel worse if he got the starting job out of pity. But that’s just me.

Re: Will this QB change divide Clemson nation?

Sep 26, 2018, 4:38 PM

Yes, it will divide us. Now we can talk about the Quarterback controversy at Alabama, or how about seeing if we can Tiger Woods to be our new Quarterback, considering he is a "Real" Tiger with 14 National Titles, something even DeShaun can't say.

Come Saturday @ noon, this will all be behind us!

Sep 26, 2018, 4:39 PM

Unless we lose bc the QB can't run...

Too soon?

Re: Come Saturday @ noon, this will all be behind us!

Sep 26, 2018, 5:07 PM

WHen he throws lightening bolts from his right hand we do not need no stinking running from the QB slot. ETN and Feaster say hello and give them the ball.

Sep 26, 2018, 4:40 PM

I have seen and lived through much worst than this over many years as a fan that truly loves Clemson and Clemson sports. I will continue to love Clemson and support what ever decisions that Dabo makes as our HC. With what he has done with our FB program, it proves to me that he knows exactly what he is doing. There has been times that I didn't see or agree with some things said and done, but when dark 30 comes I'm 100% behind what ever Dabo Swinney does concerning our FB program!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

only for the IMPOSTER coot fans

Sep 26, 2018, 4:41 PM

GO TIGERS. !!!!!!!!!

null

No - more likely to bring fan base together

Sep 26, 2018, 4:42 PM

Coach Swinney will work with team leaders to adapt, take care of business, and expand the legacy of these hard working dedicated seniors and juniors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the team keeps winning, no.***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:42 PM

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

There is no bigger KB apologist than I

Sep 26, 2018, 4:44 PM

There was no doubt in my mind after GT that the competition was over and TL needed to be named starter. My only regret is KB won't be part of the championship run.

Divided? Shouldn't be. Unless someone just wants to make something out of it that simply isn't there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: There is no bigger KB apologist than I

Sep 26, 2018, 4:50 PM

I'm not worried about the fans. I hope the team is united and not divided.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This concerns me as well.

Sep 26, 2018, 4:56 PM

The WR, TE, OL,and RB's should all like it though. Better/ on time passing, knowing the QB is going to stay in the pocket longer and still look downfield, and defenses have to play straight up.

Sep 26, 2018, 5:12 PM

No. Anyone with at least one eye can see TL is just better, and no way KB didn't get more than a fair opportunity. I'm sure the players are sad KB left, but they understand.

Sep 26, 2018, 5:19 PM

Saturdays will re-unite!

We all just need a Game!

SPOT THE BALL!

It will be back to dippin-dot-gate after Saturday***

Sep 26, 2018, 5:27 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic