Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Winter Every go Away????!!!!???!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,017

Will Winter Every go Away????!!!!???!!!

Apr 21, 2014, 5:18 AM

Still in the 40s and it is almost May! I am so sick of being cold. The Heat is running and Duke Power is dancing with my cash!
While we are at it Gas price stink! Grocery Prices stink too and are directly related to gas Prices. Grilling out has come down to hamburgers(not the good hamburger meat) and hotdogs because a couple of fatty looking thin stakes are $20
We are being taxed to death! Local, federal, and state. Taxes on most everything you own-- home, boats, autos, food ETC They will tax your s*** if they could. Oh wait that do--sewage recycling.
Insurance going up ever 6 months and now you have to buy health insurance!
The cost of watching TV goes up every 6 months too!
Ok back to the religious channel!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Winter Every go Away????!!!!???!!!

Apr 21, 2014, 5:24 AM

We are Americans. Taxes and eventually death ....those are promised to you at birth.
However , considering our advantages over just about every other country on thos planet ...I will pay the taxes ! We all pass away so there is no arguing that point .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I don't Know about being better than many other Countries

Apr 21, 2014, 5:50 AM

A good many countries in the World do pretty good ie education, health care. less crime etc
Speaking of Duke Power. A combination of rate increases over the years and a colder than normal winter let many to get $400 power bills. Keep in mind Duke just bought a $billion company in NC and is building more Nuke Plants. Then we get letters blaming the problem on us. Your home it not energy efficient. Well FU buddy! You have never been in my home!

"No" ~ Eddard Stark

Apr 21, 2014, 7:22 AM

nm

should be some cole wins this fall***

Apr 21, 2014, 8:44 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to get your thermometer fixed.

Apr 21, 2014, 8:50 AM

Al Gore says you're burning up.

And by the way, it's your fault.

(But you can send him some money and he'll absolve you of your sins.)

and all of that is still better than being a coot fan***

Apr 21, 2014, 8:52 AM

there's been no need for AC

Apr 21, 2014, 1:43 PM

or heat, at least not too much. No change in energy bills here. This month and October the best energy months on the pockets.

The gas has crept up and no one complains anymore, like it's just normal, part of life.

Milk has gone up again, so I don't buy it anymore.

Re: Will Winter Every go Away????!!!!???!!!

Apr 21, 2014, 2:23 PM

lol - man, what's up with all of that??? I rode my bike almost 500 miles on satdy to the Natchez Trace and the weather was freakin' awesome. I haven't even run my AC or furnace. Life is good. The stock market is going straight up. If you're complaining NOW - wait until it gets bad.

btw: I work in Bama :) and it's warm here.

That said - SC taxes SUCK!!!!!!!!!! I only own ONE home, and that's in SC, and the bastages won't even give me the exemption for my property taxes. What a bunch of pr---s. Just waiting on retirement so I'll have 24x7x365 to make their life as miserable as they have made mine. :) My house payment is ~ $700/month extra due to those turds.

Ok, so turn off your heat and wear a jacket.***

Apr 21, 2014, 2:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Don't worry, 98 with 100345% humidity will arrive

Apr 21, 2014, 2:58 PM

before you know it. This year, you may not get the 80s to low 90s to adjust.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,017
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic