Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will SCAR's best offense be out of the Wildcat w/ Cooper?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Will SCAR's best offense be out of the Wildcat w/ Cooper?

Jun 23, 2015, 9:49 AM

Im sitting here wondering how they are going to outscore a UNC offense that returns 10 of 11 offensive starters from a team that beat Georgia Tech and scored 35 against our #1 ranked D at home. Being generous, UNC will score at a minimum 35 points. How is SCAR going to score 35 points with everyone they lost on offense?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Other than being generally offensive each day, I'm not sure.***

Jun 23, 2015, 9:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will SCAR's best offense be out of the Wildcat w/ Cooper?

Jun 23, 2015, 10:04 AM

Word out of SCU is that they are working on a system where Cooper can pass to himself out of the wildcat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2015, 10:13 AM

1) They are playing again a defense under a new coordinator and rebuilding in UNC. So they will score a lot.

2) Maybe your question should be how they stop UNC. They do return 10 of 11 starters and South Carolina is also rebuilding their defense with a new coordinator. I say they South Carolina loses because they will not be able to score enough points. This game will be high scoring, lots of points.

3) What South Carolina need to worry about is the rest of the year. They can't live on the Wildcat because they don't have a wealth of receivers to go get the duck balls that Pharoah Cooper will throw up there. He isn't a QB and he isn't coached to make all the throws. He is their best/worse option for offense, meaning that they have to find a way to get the ball in his hands but he is clearly their only good option for the moment.

Re: I don;'t care what Scar does.***

Jun 23, 2015, 10:16 AM

And who would he be throwing to? Himself?***

Jun 23, 2015, 10:18 AM

I don't think they will lose to UNC.

Jun 23, 2015, 10:39 AM

Until the Holes prove that they can win regularly, I don't give them a chance to beat USuCk in a season opener.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I don't think they will lose to UNC.

Jun 23, 2015, 3:46 PM

Agreed. Larry Fedora vs. Steve Spurrier. I don't think Spurrier permits a repeat of last season's Texas A&M game.

Jun 23, 2015, 10:39 AM

Who cares

Jun 23, 2015, 10:53 AM

My thoughts exactly #10. Some tiger fans can't live a day without worrying about 'them'! Go figure!

Which poster in this thread is "worried

Jun 23, 2015, 11:20 AM

about them?"

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

SCar will score a lot because they play UNC that game

Jun 23, 2015, 11:32 AM

UNC Defense is pathetic.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and usuc's wasn't ??????***

Jun 23, 2015, 12:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2015, 11:49 AM

Cooper is their best hope at QB to actually win a game this year, but don't tell the chickens. They haven't figured that out yet. That SOS sure is smart (??).

I agree with those who say that Cooper needs to throw to himself to actually make the pass plays work.

Haven't you heard, Spurlid is still a genus.

Jun 23, 2015, 3:53 PM

What genus I am not sure, but a genus nonetheless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic