Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Clemson sign enough players today to put together a fairly decent team in the future?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Will Clemson sign enough players today to put together a fairly decent team in the future?

Dec 19, 2018, 8:50 AM

Asking for our scared & worried competitors..and some TigerNetters too. ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Clemson sign enough players today to put together a decent team in the future?

Dec 19, 2018, 8:51 AM

Bill I love you BUT this is not your best post.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Clemson sign enough players today to put together a decent team in the future?

Dec 19, 2018, 8:53 AM

YES - Should have ~ 26 today and 3 in Jan. - almost as many today as in the past 2 years ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With the WRs we have, you'd think a 2-star walk-on QB could

Dec 19, 2018, 8:54 AM

get the job done.

Crazy all that talent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Clemson sign enough players today to put together a fairly decent team in the future?

Dec 19, 2018, 9:35 AM

Thank you LBB for sharing your concerns re the future of Clemson football. I look at the list of recruits who have submitted their LOI and wonder how Dabo and his staff can field a competitive team. We should have never hired a coach who had never been a head coach, much less, a coordinator. He's been here for ten years and never have we won 15 games in a season under his leadership. These 13 - 1 and 14 - 1 seasons just want cut it. We demand perfection !!!!!!!

Last year is a good example of our lack of recruiting. By some rating services, we had to settle for the second rated QB. We had to spend four games teaching him how to play the position before he took over the job. No wonder we have concerns about the future of our program.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Top 10 class LBB***

Dec 19, 2018, 9:36 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic