Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wilkins, Bryant, Ferrell....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 2,064

Wilkins, Bryant, Ferrell....

Sep 26, 2018, 5:43 PM

These guys gave up big paychecks to come back for a championship. I appreciate all KB has done, but this is bigger than just one player. TL offers the best opportunity for this team to achieve this goal IMO. Hate to see KB go bc he would make it much more probable to for the Tigers to get there, but decisions had to be made.
Great luck in the future KB!!,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wilkins, Bryant, Ferrell....

Sep 26, 2018, 6:06 PM

When I saw "the agony of defeat" photo of Christian's face after the Sugar Bowl, I knew he was coming back. This season is about more than money to him. During the third quarter of the SB, I was desperately wanting to see Hunter Johnson enter the game. We needed to do something to loosen up the Bama defense. If we are to have a shot in Round 4 with the Tide, we have to have a downhill passing game. I am hoping that Christian is the glue that holds this team together for the Syracuse game. I know that Lawrence is going to make freshman mistakes but, he brings a whole different dimension to our offense. I will be glad to get the Syracuse game behind us. See you guys Saturday. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 2,064
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic