Finebaum just said we would’ve lost to Georgia

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 5:23 PM

And LSU back to back this year.

Hahaha

Re: Finebaum just said we would’ve lost to Georgia

[4]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 5:25 PM

He might want to check the betting odds. Even the most conservative betting odds have us 10 point favorites over Georgia and a 1 point favorite over LSU.

You have to ignore scores like SC 20 Georgia 17 and

[2]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 5:32 PM

Clemson 38 South Carolina 3 when talking about Georgia and the playoffs. You also have to ignore the fact that Georgia lost to Bama in the SEC title game last year and Clemson beat Bama 44-16. Just ignore all that. Kind of like Georgia expected the whole country to forget that they had 2 losses and one of them was by 20 to LSU last year at playoff selection time.

ever get the idea he does this for reactions?

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 5:38 PM

it's because he does this for reactions!

2020 white level member

I try not to click links of his. I'm only hearing Dabo's

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 5:55 PM

version and what's on here. Don't care to give him the honor of a click, since that pays his salary.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

- MauldinT
"Tiggi­ty is like finding a high-motor, Dabo five star heart guy. Underrated by the recruiting services, sort of like a Dorian O'Daniel."

Re: ever get the idea he does this for reactions?

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 5:56 PM

I’m trying to figure out why anyone would watch firebum.Sounds to me like a lot of folks got too much time on their hands

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 5:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbsb1dlqqzY

2020 orange level member

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 6:46 PM

Finebaum's prediction with Clemson are only correct 50% of the time. Last years Championship game he was spot on with his predicted outcomes. He said the game Would Not be close but he also picked Bama.

Why torture yourself? Watch the local lawyer ads on TV.

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 5:59 PM

They are more informative.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Blah blah blah. Put em in the playoff. We’ll see.

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 6:14 PM

We would definitely not lose to Georgia.

military_donation.jpg

[7]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 6:18 PM

This is another excellent example of "PERCEPTION", which is the longer word for "BIAS". which is at the root of all problems associated with the Playoff Committee, self anointed experts, polls, etc, etc, etc.

Finebaum said there was no way Clemson could beat Alabama last year.

Remember last year? The experts said Alabama was undefeated because they were so far superior to the other SEC teams but, this year the reason we are undefeated is because the other teams in the ACC are so bad. Appears to me, just like Alabama last year, we were far superior to the other teams in the ACC.

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I pay 3600 a year Pay half and can buy 4 tickets lower deck on about 30 yd line at the cost of seas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1881 people have read this post