Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’ve changed my mind about masks.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

I’ve changed my mind about masks.

Jun 19, 2020, 10:43 PM

I’m going to buy the disposable kind. Not to wear the #### things though. Just my backup plan in case there’s another toilet paper shortage.

Y’all puppets wear those masks and let the country continue spiraling down the gutter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks.

Jun 19, 2020, 10:47 PM

Just don’t use as you would toilet paper then use on your face. In that order. If you reverse that you should be good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not?

Jun 19, 2020, 10:50 PM

Based on his previous posts he’s no doubt a shitehead, so wearing what he has inside his head on his face seems appropriate.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why not?

Jun 22, 2020, 1:20 PM

Wow. What a fantastic way of chiming in with your opinion. If someone doesnt agree with you, start cussing them out. Maybe youre just a coot troll

Jun 19, 2020, 10:48 PM

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Jun 19, 2020, 10:52 PM

Did I miss something? I thought the republicans were in power!

Nah, it's just blowing it's horn like a good 'lil T-Rumpette***

Jun 19, 2020, 11:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also...didn't it originate in China?

Jun 19, 2020, 11:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

Not wearing a mask doesn't prove anything but it does scream, "I'm selfish!"

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 19, 2020, 11:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

Now that is funny as in ironic or perhaps as in moronic.
You support modern version of George Wallace. Your level of science and data driven knowledge is 1918ish
Your economic prowess is as sound as the Titantic

And you control two branches of government, three with Supreme Court.

Yet of course it's someone else's fault

Gotta love how far up an #### RepublicTrumps can shove their own heads.

Jun 20, 2020, 1:38 AM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

The Cheeto and his wrecking crew are Republicans...you are such a snowflake. SMH

Cheeto???***

Jun 20, 2020, 5:15 AM

Re: Cheeto???***

Jun 20, 2020, 7:00 AM

Some people think that Trump's orange make up makes him the color of a cheeto, so they call him cheeto.

People very close to him call him Cheeto

Jun 20, 2020, 10:12 AM

More properly King Cheeto. Not to his face. Not yet, at least.

From what I hear, Pence is the only one who doesn’t laugh at Trump behind his back.

Jun 19, 2020, 10:57 PM

They don’t work. Wife works at hospital and has proof.

Hospital cutting corners, huh...? Buying cheap-axx masks?***

Jun 19, 2020, 11:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2020, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

Sounds like she has shared this bad info with trumpettes.

Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks.***

Jun 20, 2020, 9:08 PM

Jun 20, 2020, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

That’s so nice. I’m glad you think it’s all ok to make me sick.

Jun 19, 2020, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

How many times do we have to go over this? The wearing of a mask is not intended to protect the wearer from the virus it’s helps prevent the wearer from spreading the virus. Do they not cover this on Fox News or OANN? If there is someone on Tnet who works for the CDC or NIAID please feel free to speak up and dispute this.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's just stupidity at this point; ignorance is no longer a

Jun 19, 2020, 11:23 PM

plausible excuse. This has been covered ad nauseum by EVERY news outlet. Nobody has ever claimed that the masks are intended to protect the wearer from Covid19.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jun 19, 2020, 11:11 PM

First post ever and, yes, CU graduate. Science is the best method for determining how to combat a pandemic. If you (or anyone else) do not agree with the result of the method, that is your decision - similar to having an "opinion" regarding the theory of gravity and/or germ theory. Critical thinking is learned, not instinctive.

Jun 20, 2020, 8:52 AM

Excuse me, but science was wrong with all the models, wrong with the lock down and contradictory with every statement they made. Now your scientist are doing their best with the help of the Ministry of Propaganda (Democrat party and media) to force us into another lock down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2020, 11:16 PM

I love pissing you mask lovers off lol. Y’all the ones that gives ugly looks to me in public but you don’t have the balls to say anything.

Message was edited by: bowlhunter®

Jun 19, 2020, 11:21 PM

"mask lovers"
That's rich - and a bit of a reach to think your "pissing" off those that think logically. Not the case - it's like watching someone laugh at tragedy. I'm not pissed, more perplexed that this is hard to understand. Okay - queue the reverse-victimisation.

How childish do you have to be

Jun 20, 2020, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

For the basis of your political opinions to simply be “make others mad”?

Jun 19, 2020, 11:50 PM

I’m with you buddy. I’d rather use common sense, hand washing, 6 foot distance,etc.

Masks suck

Thank you sir***

Jun 19, 2020, 11:53 PM

Jun 20, 2020, 6:28 AM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

^ Not All In .

Like 101% ... Coach Howard wouldn't be letting you touch that rock .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 20, 2020, 8:59 AM

Coach Howard would laugh and shake his head at Fools wearing mask .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good lord some of y'all are idiots

Jun 19, 2020, 11:57 PM

It's one thing if you want to be a selfish ### and not wear a mask in stores, but what the hell are you getting out of provoking others that do wear them?

Re: Good lord some of y'all are idiots

Jun 20, 2020, 2:41 AM

A standard mask won’t work. It has to be at least a N-95 mask to really help. It is not a liquid but airborne, we have pores in our skin.... so to think you can wear shorts and a t-shirt with flip flops and think a standard mask will help you is ridiculous. I’m not going to live my life in fear and wrap myself in bubble wrap or something and be miserable, if I get it I get it. The pic is per John Hopkins medical University. Don’t believe everything they (government/media) is trying to feed you ??. To shut down the entire economy over this and not do the same during flu season is ridiculous.

Jun 20, 2020, 7:09 AM

People arent getting it through their legs and and arms etc. It's eyes, nose, mouth.

Jun 20, 2020, 8:44 AM

Not true. Why do you think everyone is trying to wipe down everything you touch? And hence hand sanitizer. Of course you can get it by touching something.

Jun 20, 2020, 9:32 AM

It is true. It gets connected to people's hands. Then they touch their face or spread it elsewhere. Its not going through people's legs arms etc. Nose mouth eyes.

you can't fix stupid

Jun 20, 2020, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Good lord some of y'all are idiots ]

derp lets compare US deaths with worldwide deaths derp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First off, im fortunate enough to have N-95 masks because i

Jun 20, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Good lord some of y'all are idiots ]

use them at work and i do wear one when i go out to stores and such. Maybe they help me, maybe they don't. But really the point of wearing a mask is so you don't cough as much of your germs all over stuff if you do happen to be sick.

Seriously though... this isn't that difficult of an equation. It's a really simple cost-benefit analysis. It's really, really easy to wear a mask in a store. It's more difficult if you have to wear one for hours on end while working, but that's not even what we are talking about here. So... really simple to wear a mask for a few minutes so there's virtually no cost associated with this at all. If there is any potential benefit at all to doing it then why not do it? What are you really sacrificing? Are you afraid you are going to look silly or something? If so.. are you 15 years old?

Jun 20, 2020, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Good lord some of y'all are idiots ]

Not sure how it is selfish to not wear a mask unless you have tested positive. My son just tested negative 2 days ago and my wife tested negative 2 months ago. Of course I could have gotten it yesterday and now spread it but I am not wearing a mask outside of work where they make me. I'm not gonna go cough on things or touch a bunch of things I am not buying but I am not wearing a mask everywhere. Nor should I feel threatened with being selfish. It is just as selfish to criticize somebody for not wearing a mask.

Jun 20, 2020, 6:44 AM

You obviously dont care, but when people see you they think, "selfish moron".

If people cared what others think, they wouldn’t wear a

Jun 20, 2020, 7:18 AM

Gamecock shirt!

Jun 20, 2020, 7:43 AM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

They would also not tell us it was ok to protest by the thousands. Think about that! ????

Jun 20, 2020, 8:37 AM

Seems like the peaceful protesters are wearing masks from what I have seen.

Jun 20, 2020, 8:44 AM

What about the violent street thugs, vandals and agitators?

Jun 20, 2020, 8:47 AM

What about the debit card key pads y’all push your codes in bare handed that everyone’s touched? Door knobs, and much much more. And you think a mask is the solution!? And I don’t trust what they tell us. These are the same ppl who say practice self distancing but then it’s ok to protest by the thousands..... uh don’t try and tell me I’m I’m the reason we’re in this for not wearing a stupid mask. Wake up ppl! Lol

Jun 20, 2020, 8:53 AM

If you dont rub your face and you wash your hands frequently and use sanitizer, you will greatly cut the risk down. If you have the virus, the mask will help protect others. It's common sense.

Jun 20, 2020, 8:58 AM

The mask makes me touch my face more frequently due to itching, sweating and fogged glasses. But for the safety of others, I sacrifice mine and wear it.

Jun 20, 2020, 9:02 AM

A lot of people that wear glasses have the fogging issue. Even people at the market that need reading glasses.

Jun 20, 2020, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: I’ve changed my mind about masks. ]

They are a small portion of the protesters, but I would assume those idiots wear masks too to avoid being identified.

Jun 20, 2020, 8:59 AM

Funny thing is, many don’t and get busted by cameras ??

Jun 20, 2020, 9:02 PM

Never have, will only where a mask when I get my yearly physical in August.

Even a simple 'non- physician' like me (but still with a brain) knows that there are good germs and bad germs. Most of the 'good germs' live in your lower intestine and aid in digestion.

If you insist of wearing a mask and keep social distancing and wash and sanitize your hands about fifteen hundred times a day, like is advised. Then we are living 'germ free' and at sometime we will have lower intestinal gastric problems.

Last week I drove from Atlanta to Memphis to get a dog. I know that's a long way to drive to get a dog. But if you think of it, (if the dogs free - to a good home and there are many scams for dogs since this Covona Virus (or beer virus as I like to call it. LOL). Most of the scams are out of Atlanta so I didn't want to pay any money for a dog. Even a pound dog cost at least $100.00 besides I am 65 years old and was more than ready for a 'road trip'.

As you may know, their are no roads that go diagonally there. so I covered 1/3 of the US on my road trip. Georgia west to Mississippi north to Memphis then from Memphis to Nashville and south to north Georgia. I just made a big circle.

In that time I stopped 6 times for gas and or food. Mostly in small towns.

The only masks I saw (at least 40 miles from a large town) were worn by people who worked for fast food places. NOONE at least 40 miles from a large town wore a face mask.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic