Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all the NC State Trolls:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

To all the NC State Trolls:

Oct 17, 2018, 8:17 AM

You all come on here talking your #### and then expect me not to be confident in my team. Well I am confident in my team. I think we win Saturday by two tds or more. I’m a big boy and can handle the #### talking but I’m not on your website “drunkassholepack” talking #### so just remember that. Now commence your talking #### we shall see if you’re back here after the game. Go Tigers, dryhump the Wolfpack!

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are quite an annoying bunch and I don't really

Oct 17, 2018, 8:25 AM

appreciate how they've invaded our board talking #### and making their stupidass wusspackers hand gesture thingy. But deep down they know they're about to walk into an asswhuppin on Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Agreed, they are especially nastee this year.***

Oct 17, 2018, 8:33 AM

I'm googling "common ncst hand gestures".

Oct 17, 2018, 9:01 AM [ in reply to They are quite an annoying bunch and I don't really ]

Is this the one?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Or this one?

Oct 17, 2018, 9:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

One of my faves but believe it or not there are still more.***

Oct 17, 2018, 9:06 AM

This one?

Oct 17, 2018, 9:09 AM

Here's an interesting one...

Oct 17, 2018, 9:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Is she rolling the dice, playing craps . . .

Oct 17, 2018, 9:19 AM

oh, nevermind

Probably rolling the dice, may have been a 4th and short

Oct 17, 2018, 9:22 AM

situation where she was encouraging the coach to roll the dice and go for it.

This guy thinks he's Davy Crockett

Oct 17, 2018, 11:41 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Here's an interesting one...

Oct 17, 2018, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Here's an interesting one... ]

she thicc

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Close, but I think that juan is called downward dog . . .***

Oct 17, 2018, 9:12 AM [ in reply to This one? ]

No, that's not it, look at what this girl is doing...

Oct 17, 2018, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Or this one? ]

Why is she at a high school stadium?***

Oct 17, 2018, 9:11 AM

No, she was singing the National Anthem at an NCSU game

Oct 17, 2018, 9:13 AM

which can easily be confused for a high school stadium. But if you look closely in the stands you can see people urinating, so that's a dead giveaway that it's a wusspackers game

Its this one

Oct 17, 2018, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Or this one? ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its this one

Oct 17, 2018, 11:20 AM

Those are definitely somebodys daughters, and I'll bet somebody looked pretty dayum good in her day as well!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its this one

Oct 17, 2018, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Its this one ]

"If you need a T-Shirt Stretcher, call on us".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all the NC State Trolls: what gets me about them is

Oct 17, 2018, 8:33 AM

that sissie hand gesture thing they do on tv. Of course we have people who whooo hooo which is about the same

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all the NC State Trolls: whaout them is***

Oct 17, 2018, 8:39 AM

Are you drunk?

Oct 17, 2018, 9:06 AM

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

You referring to the woohoo?

Oct 17, 2018, 9:24 AM

Yes, there is something terribly wrong with the woohoo. If you don't think so, you must return your man-card.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This year it will NOT be close... End of story.

Oct 17, 2018, 8:50 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all the NC State Trolls:

Oct 17, 2018, 11:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

take this poast down now

Oct 17, 2018, 11:33 AM

Cuz vomited

Re: take this poast down now

Oct 17, 2018, 11:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dryhump the wolfpack? Thats just funny and gross at the same time.***

Oct 17, 2018, 11:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic