Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is it orange pumpers get all testy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Why is it orange pumpers get all testy

Apr 30, 2017, 4:41 PM

When real clemson followers on this site make factual observations? Funny how liberals try and think. It hurts their poor heads.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These Tigers just don't quit. They just know how to win. Oh

Apr 30, 2017, 4:43 PM

I mean Tarholes, not Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Don't mess up their rainbow-riding or the unicorn may

Apr 30, 2017, 4:44 PM

stumble.

The facts are what they are this weekend - great starting pitching, lousy relief pitching, costly errors, and bad situational at bats.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Seriously?

Apr 30, 2017, 4:45 PM

### does that have to do with "liberals?"

Some of you are pathetic

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Killary is that you? Go play with your

Apr 30, 2017, 4:46 PM

48 million in Benghazi

Pathetic***

Apr 30, 2017, 4:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again...what?

Apr 30, 2017, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Killary is that you? Go play with your ]

More mindless banter instead of addressing the original question....

What do "orange pumpers" have to do with "liberals?"

Your words, not mine...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Killary is that you? Go play with your

Apr 30, 2017, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Killary is that you? Go play with your ]

I always find it humorous when THIS LIBERAL, time and again proves that he knows more about football, especially more than gville76®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Balm as always I appreciate your admiration

Apr 30, 2017, 10:50 PM

Nice to know you're thinking of me Tigerbalm1®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Balm as always I appreciate your admiration

May 1, 2017, 12:32 AM

I always think about you, especially the summer we spent in Tuscany together . NOBODY can take that way from us!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Balm as always I appreciate your admiration

May 1, 2017, 4:13 PM

Great memories balm. I actually attempted to give you a TU - but you have me on ignore. Guess you took me off ignore long enough to TD my post. Smh

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

May 1, 2017, 12:17 AM [ in reply to Killary is that you? Go play with your ]

> 48 million in Benghazi

I haven't figured out if you're just immature or a closet troll. Been reading your posts for awhile and usually just ignore them. Yet, the more I read the more I realize something is off. A true Clemson man is respectful and kind to others and you sir have no understanding of how to treat others.

May 1, 2017, 12:31 AM [ in reply to Killary is that you? Go play with your ]

Nope

But do keep on ridin that trainwreck called the Orange Buffoon Special

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-convince-someone-when-facts-fail/

Dum-dee-dum-dum!

Pathetic

Apr 30, 2017, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Seriously? ]

was not what I was thinking they were. Look at where, oh wait, I am not going there. This is for football isn't it?

Re: Why is it orange pumpers get all testy

Apr 30, 2017, 5:13 PM

You and I are completely on the same page man. These people attack people like us that make factual observations as you stated. It blows my mind and that's why there is few of us on here that you can have a rational discussion when things are going wrong. When things are going great everybody is ok then. While they say we are the negative ones, it seems like they're actually the bullies coming to our threads just to talk ####

yep it's ridiculous ..thanks bro

Apr 30, 2017, 7:38 PM

go tigers....

Apr 30, 2017, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is it orange pumpers get all testy ]

Well, I personally just get tired of hearing fire everyone, their brother, sister, aunt, and cousin; every time we get down a couple points in a game. I remember all the screaming about fire Dabo after the WVU game. Sometimes, bitchn about everything just gets old.

May 1, 2017, 12:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is it orange pumpers get all testy ]

I am starting to figure out who you used to be on here...I have no doubt your wonderful / insightful posts got you the boot from T-Net. (Probably multiple times)
Do you tmail people and use the terms "partner" & "Clemson grad"? Lol

Constructive factual observations are fine.

Apr 30, 2017, 7:42 PM

Those posts of yours are lost in your 2yo baby crying fests. Somehow you don't see the difference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice try bully stalker....have a great week bro

Apr 30, 2017, 10:23 PM

go tigers

You are the biggest snowflake here

Apr 30, 2017, 10:35 PM

Take out your tampon

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are the biggest snowflake here

Apr 30, 2017, 10:38 PM

She got banned last year during the ACC tourny because we "sucked" so bad we won it.

May 1, 2017, 12:28 AM

Funny...
When conservatives try to espouse themselves as the example of professing, holding and valuing different perspectives, opinions and thought.

That may be a clear example of irony.
I believe the "liberal" use of the term liberal is incorrect. Perhaps the word should've been skeptic or zealot or the ill-informed or perhaps conservative

con·serv·a·tive
k?n?s?rv?div/
adjective
1. holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation
synonyms: traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, hidebound, unadventurous, set in one's ways;

noun
1.a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes
synonyms: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard; More

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-convince-someone-when-facts-fail/

May 1, 2017, 6:47 AM

LOL LOL LOL Real Clemson followers?????? Boy you are about as stupid as they come.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't like you harshing our buzz man***

May 1, 2017, 8:19 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Love it!!!***

May 1, 2017, 5:00 PM

^^can pump and not pump***

May 1, 2017, 5:20 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

The inbreeding is strong in this one...

May 1, 2017, 7:58 PM

LOL!

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic