Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why has Leggett resignation not occurred? If not, fire him
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Why has Leggett resignation not occurred? If not, fire him

May 12, 2014, 7:36 AM

He has done nothing to warrant being retained.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why has Leggett resignation not occurred? If not, fire him

May 12, 2014, 7:43 AM

Geez...have you lost your mind..He is a Hall of Fame coach...nobody fires a Hall of Fame Coach...We could never get a experienced coach to come here if we did that...We are so lucky to have Jack...He's an elite Coach...look what he has accomplished with this program in just 19 short years...why...He's already won the ACC title once... So he's having an off year..You just wait til next year ...it's going to be special,very special...

Are you out of your mind???!!! I have to agree, he has

May 12, 2014, 8:10 AM

beaten the powerhouse Charleston Southern a couple of times, as well as splitting with PC and Central Weslyan. How could you not want to retain a coach that obviously motivates his players to perform at the highest Dixie Youth Levels?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't take him sirius, Cootyg® is a coot.***

May 12, 2014, 8:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 12, 2014, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Why has Leggett resignation not occurred? If not, fire him ]

B/C of your enlightening post this AM. You have blown my sarcasm alert meter all to H&LL. Thanks!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well he is 27% correct.***

May 12, 2014, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Why has Leggett resignation not occurred? If not, fire him ]

While losing 2 of 3 to the bottom-feeding Bee Bee Heads....

May 12, 2014, 7:51 AM

is entirely inexcusable and completely unacceptable, NOTHING is going to happen to Leggett until after the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: While losing 2 of 3 to the bottom-feeding Bee Bee Heads....

May 12, 2014, 7:54 AM

I dont think even then. I think he will get more time. Not sure where he is on his contract but I suspect he will have to have several bad years before anything would happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's had several bad years....

May 12, 2014, 8:01 AM

Jack singned his new contract after the 2011 season which runs through 2016.

The buyout is $200,000 multiplied by the number of years remaining under the contract term.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's had several bad years....

May 12, 2014, 8:07 AM

I dont think we count the ones where we were young though. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2014, 8:12 AM [ in reply to Re: While losing 2 of 3 to the bottom-feeding Bee Bee Heads.... ]

I understand that his contract runs out in 2015. Then we can get rid of him PLEASE ! Clemson BB has hit rock bottom & JL is NOT the person to get us back to where we need to be. Go Tigers

2016 actually***

May 12, 2014, 8:14 AM

May 12, 2014, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Re: While losing 2 of 3 to the bottom-feeding Bee Bee Heads.... ]

Does this mean the last two years doesn't count. Dang!!!

Just to clarify....

May 12, 2014, 8:34 AM

I firmly believe it is time for a change at the helm.

A perennial top ten program is now wallowing in mediocrity and has been for a few years now with no signs of improvement.

May 12, 2014, 8:28 AM [ in reply to While losing 2 of 3 to the bottom-feeding Bee Bee Heads.... ]

Why did you leave out, and he will be here this time next year.

Leggett should have been gone after 2008***

May 12, 2014, 8:41 AM

nm

May 12, 2014, 11:59 AM

Clemson can afford to buy him out. Bite the bullet and do it before we get too far gone. Cut your losses now

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic