Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now that Comcast has reached a deal for the ACCN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Now that Comcast has reached a deal for the ACCN

Aug 19, 2019, 1:33 PM

does anyone know what channel it will be on? TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Bob says it’s on Ch 69. I’m not taking the bait.***

Aug 19, 2019, 1:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just checked and that is not the correct channel***

Aug 19, 2019, 1:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Why don't you donate to Iptay and buy season tickets

Aug 19, 2019, 1:43 PM

so you won't have to worry about all this peasant nonsense?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

He isn't a real alumni.***

Aug 19, 2019, 1:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nobody asked you coot!***

Aug 19, 2019, 1:50 PM

Bold accusation ... prove it.***

Aug 19, 2019, 1:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

^^^That's exactly what a coot would say***

Aug 19, 2019, 2:02 PM

True ... but I am still not a coot.***

Aug 19, 2019, 2:04 PM

ewe too caulk loving coots bout done

Aug 19, 2019, 2:06 PM

yet?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I do. Although my great University decided to move my

Aug 19, 2019, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Why don't you donate to Iptay and buy season tickets ]

parking spot from AOC to Rogers, so I literally have to deal with that peasant nonsense.

Did you not get offered the Cabana and custom golf cart

Aug 19, 2019, 1:55 PM

upgrade to move to Lot 5?

They even moved the bank of the hill for us....geez. Ingrate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but being down in that lot with the UDPs is going to

Aug 19, 2019, 2:04 PM

be horrific. They basically ruined my entire gameday experience.

I was assured the UDPs would be bringing the grapes.***

Aug 19, 2019, 2:33 PM

They probably drink Bud Light too.

Aug 19, 2019, 2:36 PM

Is it even a safe environment to take my wife and kid to?

Not sure, first we would need

Aug 19, 2019, 3:02 PM

to see pigs of wife

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Oh yes, quite safe. The electric fence is the nicest of touches.***

Aug 19, 2019, 3:03 PM [ in reply to They probably drink Bud Light too. ]

If you can't get the right channel, I will record the games

Aug 19, 2019, 1:47 PM

and send them to you on Betamax.

How did you hear about this? I can try and track down the channel but I did hear

Aug 19, 2019, 1:48 PM

This was a done deal.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How did you hear about this? I can try and track down the channel but I did hear

Aug 19, 2019, 1:52 PM

york_tiger was on here not too long ago and announced it was a "done deal." I don't think he would ever say something is a "done deal" if there was a chance it is not a "done deal."

yorktiger, lol, just lol

Aug 19, 2019, 2:05 PM

Re: Now that Comcast has reached a deal for the ACCN

Aug 19, 2019, 4:54 PM

Comcast reached a deal with ACCN?

Can't find it reported.

Source?

I have been emailing Comcast's Executive offices and no news from them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, just scroll up a couple posts in this very thread Silv

Aug 19, 2019, 5:07 PM

anus, you'll see that york_tiger announced it is a done deal, and he's never been wrong that I'm aware of.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic