Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why does Phil Steele keeping pumping UGA?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Why does Phil Steele keeping pumping UGA?

Aug 20, 2013, 2:46 PM

You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because they're going to be pretty good

Aug 20, 2013, 3:30 PM

At least, that's my guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

we could give you a little more time

Aug 20, 2013, 4:00 PM

if you'd like to think it over.

tomorrow work for you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm busy tomorrow, how about Thursday?***

Aug 20, 2013, 5:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

thursday's dangerously close to the weekend...

Aug 20, 2013, 5:34 PM

early next week?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll be hung over then. That won't work***

Aug 20, 2013, 7:17 PM

Hung over what? Put your big boy pants on and get to

Aug 20, 2013, 7:36 PM

work.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

he's a lot of single barrel talk

Aug 20, 2013, 7:41 PM

and double barrel fail.

smh

;)

^^^This may be one of the best lines ever used on

Aug 21, 2013, 8:18 AM

Tiger Board(s). I can't wait for a chance to rip it off and use it soon.

Yeah dsp is just full of

Aug 21, 2013, 8:20 AM

good lines ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

well i never...

Aug 21, 2013, 8:41 AM

ok, maybe you got something there.

i believe regifting is encouraged here on the tigerboard(s).***

Aug 21, 2013, 8:40 AM [ in reply to ^^^This may be one of the best lines ever used on ]

Because he's enDAWGamous...***

Aug 20, 2013, 4:04 PM

Georgia always has top ten talent....

Aug 20, 2013, 4:05 PM

Its just a matter of whether it shows up for a particular game or not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

.... and with or without crutches.***

Aug 20, 2013, 4:12 PM

Or shackles.***

Aug 21, 2013, 11:04 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$EC dinero***

Aug 20, 2013, 4:12 PM

Re: Why does Phil Steele keeping pumping UGA?

Aug 20, 2013, 7:27 PM

It's obvious... he wants a job on the secNetwork with finebaum.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You can't spell PENIS without ESPN!!!"

Phil also pumped us pretty hard in 2008

Aug 21, 2013, 8:34 AM

We all know how that turned out. He is an analyst who is right sometimes and sometimes he is flatout wrong. He does get it right most of the time.

If there is one thing u can say about him is that he is normally not biased towards any team. He isn't your Lou Holtz.

Georgia has alot of talent on Offense and they were pretty good last year, they'll continue to very good this year with top QB and an explosive offense. Maybe that is why Phil is pumping them.

This eliminates any excuses***

Aug 21, 2013, 11:02 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic