Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do you wear your mask in your car?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Why do you wear your mask in your car?

Jul 13, 2020, 10:59 AM

Have you always been this weak?

Do you always let your wife drive you around?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't

Jul 13, 2020, 11:01 AM

yes

never

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Why do you wear your mask in your car?

Jul 13, 2020, 11:03 AM

The only time I do is whenever I put on the mask at store A, get into the car to go to store B, best to not touch the mask until I'm completely done with needing it.

I haven't always been this weak, no.

Occasionally she'll drive, but not often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I would gladly let my wife drive me around.

Jul 13, 2020, 11:11 AM

I mean if she could drive worth a chit.

I had no idea when I said "I do" that also meant "I do agree to be your lifelong chauffeur".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I occasionally forget to take it off.

Jul 13, 2020, 11:13 AM

Because wearing one is really not a big deal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't. Now, if I just pick up a hitchhiker and was going

Jul 13, 2020, 11:13 AM

to rob them, then I probably would wear a mask. Solo.... no freaking way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only reason would be if a passenger is sick

Jul 13, 2020, 11:14 AM

Or someone who was sick just got out of the car, or it's a covid person's car you're borrowing. Otherwise, no.

Or you're sick and don't want to contaminate the car. But basically if you're healthy, no reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2020, 11:18 AM

I did this week with my Mom sitting next to me in the car, but I wouldn't otherwise.

Jul 13, 2020, 11:20 AM

I do when going through a drive-thru (my car is full of my breath - I do it for server), and if in between two quick stops.

I return buggies and flush toilets after use, if this helps answer.

Seldom if ever does the wife drive for reasons too numerous to list.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can kinda understand if there is more than 1 person in the

Jul 13, 2020, 11:20 AM

car.

Folks driving solo and masked up is just an odd thing to me. I guess unless they forget, but who daffugg forgets they have a mask all up over dey face?

To #### off people like you.

Jul 13, 2020, 11:21 AM

I would say I am actually pretty strong. Could power clean a good bit in high school, maybe 100 lbs. I'm stronger than the average Jounger.

My wife prefers I drive and I am OK with that, unless I have been drinking.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to drive 1K miles a week. She can chauffeur me

Jul 13, 2020, 11:24 AM

anywhere. Plus allows me to drink more ;) Which is necessary to tolerate her driving.

But now I drive mostly.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly.

Jul 13, 2020, 11:38 AM

I never knew I signed to be her ##### and drive her drunk ### all over town. If I want to go out drinking, I'm paying for an uber, not relying on my spouse to drive me, because it won't happen.

Yes, it kinda pisses me off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, she only pulls DD duty when we're traveling together.

Jul 13, 2020, 12:41 PM

I go out drinking, I get a ride, or uber or whatever. I'm saying just in general she drives weekends. To the lake, stores, whatever we do together. Benefit is allowing me to drink. If we go on a long trip driving more than say 30 mins, I still drive.

Unfortunately my wife never drinks around me because she becomes awesome. She lets her guard down and the woman pops out.

Only long enough to put some sanitizer on my hands.

Jul 13, 2020, 12:48 PM

Nah, I blame getting older.

I do let Sharkgirl drive, a lot. There is too much talking at intersections when I drive.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't

Jul 13, 2020, 1:31 PM

I'm stronger than the average male.

My wife likes to drive during long road trips. I handle short drives. Long drives give me time to browse TNet and naps.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic