Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congrats Tajh on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,147

Congrats Tajh on

Dec 2, 2013, 5:27 AM

Being USuC's MVP for the last 5 years. HopeWatson doesn't crack undervalue little pressure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmm...

Dec 2, 2013, 5:36 AM

How was he their MVP in 2009 when he was redshirted? What about 2010 when he came in 2nd half already down big because of KP? If you're going to be an a-hole, be smart at least.

Nobody (CU) is happy with outcome, but CLASSLESS comment.****

Dec 2, 2013, 5:39 AM

I thought Clemson was 100% all in class?***

Dec 2, 2013, 11:30 AM

Ok, the last 3 years. But still doesnt change

Dec 2, 2013, 5:41 AM

The fact that USC didn't do anything special to win the game. Tajh has cracked under pressure in many big games? Agree or disagree?

lsu ? ugay ? fsu ? auburn ? he has beat all those teams.

Dec 2, 2013, 6:00 AM

he can make some costly mistakes, but name me 1 qb that doesn't.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, nothing special, aside from scoring more points***

Dec 2, 2013, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Ok, the last 3 years. But still doesnt change ]

If you really are Clemson "fan" you should be banned. You're

Dec 2, 2013, 6:19 AM

worse than a coot. If you want to give it to Dabo, fine. But Tajh deserves better than that. First of all, I don't think Tajh cracking is what lost the game for us. Second of all, Tajh is the best combination of winner, player and representative of Clemson I have seen since I started at Clemson in 1997.

You are an idiot, and an a-hole.

Re: Congrats Tajh on

Dec 2, 2013, 6:38 AM

Congrats to you on being a D-bag

Dec 2, 2013, 7:20 AM

I think he did a lot for us here at Clemson!

ohh ouch , banned noo! An A hole? I atleast

Dec 2, 2013, 10:31 AM

Have the guts to say what others are to scared to. I like watching Tajh over the last few years. The only difference is I have the balls to say whats on my mind and could care less what other D @sses spew from their mouths.

But that's the thing...

Dec 2, 2013, 10:42 AM

No one cares what you have to say if it is demeaning towards our players. Let alone one of the best QBs in Clemson history.

You tell 'em, Coot. Isn't there a rule on this board about

Dec 2, 2013, 10:58 AM

calling out/insulting specific players?

Demeaning? I just tell it like I see it. yes he has done great things at

Dec 2, 2013, 11:04 AM

Clemson, and yes he has broken all the school records and some acc records. Many teams in the conference would love to have him as a qb for their team. But the cold hard truth to what I'm pointing out is that NFL scouts look at games like this and ask themselves do I really want this guy under center? He league is a totally different animal. Not to mention even the worse teams in the leagues have better defenses than hes ever faced at Clemson. Could he turn out in the NFL? maybe, but its highly unlikely a lot of teams will give him a chance because they have seen him in mental breakdown situations.Good QBs do great things for their programs, great Qbs thrive in the face of adversity and welcome intensity.

Why do you care if NFL teams want him? Name some

Dec 2, 2013, 11:29 AM

Clemson QB's that actually played NFL ball? Fuller is about it. I couldn't care less what the NFL thinks about Clemson players. That doesn't change my appreciation for what they do.

What we have done this year is taken our "hopes" and turned them into "expectations". We've taken a "very good" team and put our expectations of "great" onto them.

I take offense when someone talks trash about our QB when he doesn't live up to "your" unrealistic expectations.

Tajh deserves nothing but praise for being a really good QB who loves Clemson and has been a great ambassador for my school and it's athletic program.

Mama always said, "If you can't say anything nice, GTFO".

Tajh didnt crack...USuC wasnt dominant...turnovers***

Dec 2, 2013, 11:30 AM

proud of Tajh and the team

Dec 2, 2013, 11:34 AM

Who among us expected us to be on the national scene and Top Ten all year? Great publicity for our program and I am very proud of the accomplishmens of Tajh, Sammy, Vic, the rest of the team and our coaching staff.

Dec 2, 2013, 11:32 AM

I'm proud of boyd and everything he has done for clemson. He has been nothing but a class act and a great qb for us. Who cares if he didnt beat the coots. Theres way more important things out there than just beating the coots. I wish he would have but he didnt and I am still thankful for what he did do for us.

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,147
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic