Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do teams (like UGa in '13) try to start something @ HiLL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,714

Why do teams (like UGa in '13) try to start something @ HiLL

Jun 7, 2014, 10:35 AM

bottom near endzone when TiGERs are doing their Howard's Rock and rundown thing for the DV Clemson Fans.

Coot Team did the same thing many years ago which ultimately resulted in the infamous fight during the game late (and they losing) which cost both teams minor bowls.

Saying..why can't the opposing team just come out seconds later..or be classy and simply hang around their bench areas..and even more troubling is that their Coaches allow this disrespect and the potential major problems it could evoke.

What say you?! GoTiGERS1

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the culture of the $EC, in one word: classless***

Jun 7, 2014, 10:43 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do teams (like UGa in '13) try to start something @ HiLL

Jun 7, 2014, 10:44 AM

Yes. I agree Bill. Coaches should keep the players on the sideline during any home teams entrance.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2014, 10:48 AM

I think that area of the endzone should be populated by former players.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. It would be fun for the fans seeing them again, and it would help keep them involved in the program.

Once saw someone suggest the Pershing Rifle Team could line up there....Bayonets at ready of course...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are INTIMIDATED by the greatest entrance

Jun 7, 2014, 11:09 AM

in all of college football!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are INTIMIDATED by the greatest entrance

Jun 7, 2014, 11:25 AM

I think Clemson needs law enforcement in certain areas at the end zone to ensure things like this don't happen. If law enforcement can't provide them, hire them. Don't let visiting teams take that away from us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd go with the bayonets....***

Jun 7, 2014, 3:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are INTIMIDATED by the greatest entrance

Jun 7, 2014, 11:37 AM [ in reply to They are INTIMIDATED by the greatest entrance ]

Lespaw - Two things ... As a Georgia fan and huge music / guitar fan ... you sir, have the greatest username in all of college football.

... and second, I can't totally disagree with you. Clemson (arguably) has the best entrance in college football and without a doubt one of the best five entrances in college football.

With the emotion from the fan base at CU and the entrance any team that knows they have to compete over the next 60 minutes will do anything to get pumped up, especially with the talent you are fielding ... the game time entrance will suck the air out of any team that does not know what they are up against and will do anything to get pumped themselves. When you are good others know it.

Two words....Holtz...Richt***

Jun 7, 2014, 11:37 AM

Re: Two words....Holtz...Richt***

Jun 7, 2014, 12:43 PM

... Bowden

Jun 7, 2014, 12:06 PM

I that when I recently watched the UGA game from last season. I didn't like it when Holtz let his thugs do it, and I didn't like it when Richt let his sorry ### thugs do it. You'd think even a dumbazz coach could learn from the other dumbazz coach's mistake. But then again - the SEC sucks and are total azzes anyway. What should anyone expect from their sorry butts?

Maybe the hedges need trimming this year. hmmmm?

Round Up or is that too Bama-like?***

Jun 7, 2014, 3:57 PM

Thats Easy.....Classless SOB's

Jun 7, 2014, 12:11 PM

From Classless institutions

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Fake juice.

Jun 7, 2014, 12:41 PM

It's the only thing the THUGA program has left.

Jun 7, 2014, 12:45 PM

how come its ok to hate the on the SEC collectively as a conference but not ok to root for it in the same way?

FSU did this too, and i doubt Bobby P will hold his players back.

WTFHC does throwing "Bowden's" name into it

Jun 7, 2014, 12:53 PM

Have to do with anyting???
You're a freaking idiot lamecluck...why are you even here?!
I see you're lost yet again...
WE can collectively hate on the $EC because you coots & other losers tout that as being the only thing that makes you relevant & it's your favorite excuse for failure as well!
Sadly enough, that same $EC has proven time & time again that it's filled with jack@sses & jack@ss coaches to boot.
Find me evidence to dispute it...there's a whole list of stupid chit those coaches & teams have done to deserve that label, but since you're in with them, you're just too ignorant to see the truth coot!

Go try some lice shampoo moron!

Re: WTFHC does throwing "Bowden's" name into it

Jun 7, 2014, 3:37 PM

Bobby Bowden's players did the same thing for FSU

The hate is a response to the chest thumping.

Jun 7, 2014, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Why do teams (like UGa in '13) try to start something @ HiLL ]

And it's not our fault that MOST SEC teams share two or three of these characteristics: classless behavior, shady recruiting, and poor academics.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since the 2005 Kumbayah travesty to all people of the world,

Jun 7, 2014, 3:46 PM

in atonement for the 2004 event at Clemson which had not worked out so well for anyone involved but particularly the Gamecock who got his head kicked laying on the ground like a whipped pup, has this happened again with the Gamecocks?

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,714
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic