Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do so any people care what people are saying....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Why do so any people care what people are saying....

Nov 15, 2017, 6:15 PM

about this years team on the radio and tv? I don't care if we are hyped or people talk bad about our team. Everything is always resolved on the field. Nobody knows for sure about anything, so who cares?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have asked same question for years...........

Nov 15, 2017, 6:32 PM

I guess they don’t teach the ol’ sticks and stones thing these days.

Silly really..........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, sticks and stones no longer apply

Nov 15, 2017, 7:35 PM

these days we suffer the assault of 'micro-aggressions' which cause deep-rooted damage to our precious beings

People are such wussies anymore.

2 scenarios

The Tigers win and all this talk doesn't mean a thing

The Tigers don't win and all this talk doesn't mean a thing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I don't give a #### what they're saying because..........

Nov 15, 2017, 6:39 PM

a lot of it is nothing but jealousy. I think it's finally nice to see us get the respect we've earned.

Re: I don't give a #### what they're saying because..........

Nov 15, 2017, 8:02 PM

We should have garnered the #1 spot from the get go this year. It is fitting that we are in the final group, and we will be in the final 4 again. I expect we win it all again. Now, that will take KB playing his best game, but he is due, and I believe he delivers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do so any people care what people are saying....

Nov 15, 2017, 6:50 PM

I've never really understood why some people get so upset over an opinion someone on ESPN or elsewhere makes. You watch or listen to ESPN and you're going to hear 20 different people predict the outcome of a game, or give their opinion on where teams should be ranked. Logic dictates that someone is going to pick against your team from time to time, or not share the opinion of your team being the best. I hear that and don't really give it another thought.

Yet, you come on here and someone is furious about it. I always laugh when 19 out of 20 guys on ESPN pick Clemson to win a game, and someone comes on here in response to the 1 out of 20 who picked a loss and says that ESPN is doubting Clemson. If someone thinks Clemson is going to lose then Clemson will either prove them right or wrong. I don't really see the point in getting so upset over it.

Nov 15, 2017, 6:57 PM

And don't forget that the poster will state that this one person's (out of twenty) statement will serve a bulletin board fodder for the team and will serve as a rallying cry come game day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly.

Nov 15, 2017, 9:10 PM

Saban says the good hype is poison. He probably loves the press saying that Auburn will beat them.

It is odd.

Nov 16, 2017, 5:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Why do so any people care what people are saying.... ]

It's almost as if some of our fans forget that the games are played on the field and the facts will be proven one way or another there.

Nov 15, 2017, 6:57 PM

Exactly. These little actors, these pundits, they're nothing but entertainment. Nothing even worth a cable subscription. They know nothing. I called, like many here, at least a National Title appearance 5-6 years ago. They didn't know that, because they don't follow Clemson. WE do. So they can go song and dance for their 3 dollars. ##### themselves out to the ESPN's of the world, nominating men as woman of the year when they haven't even been a woman for an entire year.

Screw em, knock their peckers in the dirt, and build bigger trophy cases. One thing you must respect in the end is winning. Let Oklahoma get blown up. It's not like we haven't been there before. But, but Baker Mayfield.....so what? Perine.....so what? Irrelevant. Rankings don't matter. Top 4, at the end, is the only thing that matters. I'd bet on it we'll be right in the mix.

I care because I can see Clemson going from the best hope...

Nov 15, 2017, 7:41 PM

of someone outside Tuscaloosa being crowned to being hated as much as the team from Tuscaloosa.

They don't hate teams with glaring weaknesses so it makes me feel like they know Clemson has arrived.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are people saying?

Nov 15, 2017, 9:09 PM

Haven't noticed.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic