Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do people listen to sports radio when they despise the host?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 944

Why do people listen to sports radio when they despise the host?

Nov 6, 2015, 5:00 PM

I see so many posts about what some idiot on the radio said or didn't say, and how much people dislike said person.

So why listen? I personally don't bc my car antenna has the broke, so I don't ever know these idiots yall speak of.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do people listen to sports radio when the despise the host?

Nov 6, 2015, 5:04 PM

I wonder the same thing. It's almost like people want to be offended or po'd. They are getting paid to get that type of reaction and people continue to take the bait.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do people listen to sports radio when they despise the host?

Nov 6, 2015, 5:09 PM

They probably wouldn't if Clemson wasn't so good or at least not as much some people can't stand not having something to complain about

They don't just talk about us......

Nov 6, 2015, 5:13 PM

They also say Mark Richt should be fired and things like that.

I wonder same about political talk radio

Nov 6, 2015, 5:33 PM

I cannot stand to listen to liberal dribble for more than a few minutes even when my objective is just to hear what the other side is saying. OTOH so many libs call into conservative shows ... I don't get it.

It's the same mentality as when people here

Nov 6, 2015, 5:36 PM

despise the chickens, yet feel the need to constantly talk about them, visit their forums, watch their TV shows, etc...

I guess it a hate relationship.

Nov 6, 2015, 5:53 PM

Same as I have with the incestuous relationship between ESPiN and SEC. I hate them, either or both, but I just can't seem to look away.

I just blew them both off until I read and studied the https://secexposed.wordpress.com/ website. That's when the ESPiN/SEC love fest really drew my attention.

I view STS the exact same way. Those guys dedicate their lives to finding something wrong. It's as if their faults are justified if they find fault with Clemson Football.

The consolation is that I've waited them out until Clemson has found favor with both ESPiN and STS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 944
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic