Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why Anyone Believes Anything ESPN Says is Beyond Me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Why Anyone Believes Anything ESPN Says is Beyond Me

Dec 1, 2016, 7:49 PM

These clowns likely have inked some of the worst contracts in sports, drastically overpaying for the NBA and SEC. They obviously cannot even figure out what sports America wants to pay for yet alone have knowledge of what they broadcast.

Their top-driven agendas are typically so biased and transparent toward their partners that credibility is not even a consideration. They truly believe if they spew a lie enough it will become true.

With a few exceptions, they unconvincingly spew nonsense like Jalen Hurts is a Heisman contender or Alabama is a lock #1 for playoffs regardless of their performance Saturday. Some of my greatest sports joy comes when they are proven wrong and get all bitchy. Their FPI for most every sport is broken horribly and their simplistic algorithms of multiplying % Chance to win of each game by each of the remaining games and presenting it as analysis is laughable.

Sorry for the rant. Oh and by the way Booger McFattazz's father should have done us all a favor, rolled off his mama a few seconds early and blown him onto the carpet.

Message was edited by: morbidtiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for the Booger comments***

Dec 1, 2016, 7:50 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ut oh Morbid...

Dec 1, 2016, 8:01 PM

You are in trouble with that last statement! I guarantee you 110%.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only if You Reported Me......Also

Dec 1, 2016, 8:48 PM

Crump has generally proven tolerant of innuendo and insinuation when cleverly applied. Yes I did call Booger a fatazz but that is true and I would submit that telling the truth should not be dis-incentivized. My desire that his parents would have utilized some form of pregnancy planning years ago may violate the spirit of Tnet User Agreement but not so blatantly as to get me a love note from the mods. Occasionally though I get scolded for crossing the line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only if You Reported Me......Also

Dec 1, 2016, 8:55 PM

i'll join you morbid - booger is a fata$$.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Henry Ford was correct***

Dec 1, 2016, 9:41 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic