Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney ranked #26th in nation for Coaches' Salaries
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney ranked #26th in nation for Coaches' Salaries

Oct 9, 2015, 10:10 AM

Swinney ranked #26th in nation for Coaches' Salaries

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe around $4.4 on the new deal...? 'Slow' but sure.***

Oct 9, 2015, 10:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's Better than Dado?

Oct 9, 2015, 11:04 AM

It's ironic that this article was posted today, because I was thinking the past few days about "who's better than Dabo? There are a lot of big time programs that are a train wreck right now ( Va. Tech, Texas & USC) just to name a few. Thus, great coaches and great leaders are going to be in HIGH demand. When you look at every aspect of our program, it's really hard to find any area that's lacking. The bottom line is we've got one of the best in the business and we better plan and be prepared to keep that in place as long as possible. It's not too soon for the administration to get proactive in that capacity. Dabo, is easily one of the 10 best and should be paid accordingly!! I mean really , who's going to be better for Clemson than Dabo?

Re: Who's Better than Dado?

Oct 9, 2015, 11:12 AM

Dabo is paid enough.... I would rather have the highest paid staff than the highest paid head coach... Dabo frequently moves some of the raise he may have received into the assistant coaches and coordinator salaries... One of the reason is very hard for other programs to hire from our coaching staff. We should try to keep one of the best staffs in college football intact.

Oct 9, 2015, 11:17 AM

If we end up with another 11 plus win season and our defense continues to improve, I really think keeping BV in the fold is going to be next to impossible. I truly believe he also has the IT factor to lead a big time program. I know he loves Clemson, but the opportunity to move up will be hard to pass up.

Oct 9, 2015, 10:53 PM

Tell the truth, you don't hear very well, or your comprehension is a little off bc BV just said at the end of last season in fact that he wasn't interested in a head coaching job. He also made a firm statement that he was very happy at Clemson. Now at the cockroach in cootlumbia, I think that entire staff would jump ship like their recruits if they could find some where that would actually offer them less than they make right now!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2015, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Who's Better than Dado? ]

If we end up with another 11 plus win season and our defense continues to improve, I really think keeping BV in the fold is going to be next to impossible. I truly believe he also has the IT factor to lead a big time program. I know he loves Clemson, but the opportunity to move up will be hard to pass up.

I wouldn't want anyone else.... B.Y.O.G.***

Oct 9, 2015, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Who's Better than Dado? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney ranked #26th in nation for Coaches' Salaries

Oct 9, 2015, 10:32 AM

Pay the man!

Dabo could have made a lot more already if he wanted

Oct 9, 2015, 10:47 AM

Has shown he would rather make a little less so that he can keep good assistants at a good salary. The man gets it. I recall a few years back he split his Bonus among his assistants. Not only is that a nice move, it was smart. People WANT to go work there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney ranked #26th in nation for Coaches' Salaries

Oct 9, 2015, 11:09 AM

I believe after the next 2 seasons Dabo will be in the top 10.
If the Tigers can win another ACC and maybe a national title Dabo will be paid.

any mention of our "Asst Coaches Pay" r they still #1

Oct 9, 2015, 1:51 PM

paid as an asst staff

I mean at some point it really doesn't matter that your pay increases

I like that Dabo has paid his staff well

We need to pay Venables MORE

null

Bargain

Oct 9, 2015, 4:53 PM

Coach Swinney is a BARGAIN - Beyond W/L - he is bringing exposure to The Paw through his off the field endeavors as well...His work with the Clemson Life Program - his foundation work...the team APR...He not only brought 65 wins to TigerTown but Honor as well...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where the Blue Ridge yawns its greatness, Where the Tigers play...

We're paying him like he is a Mexican or something.....

Oct 9, 2015, 5:07 PM

and I mean that in a very flattering way. That was a compliment.

Factor in cost of living and hes in the top 10***

Oct 9, 2015, 11:00 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic