Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whoops. Dork move by Cornell Powell Saturday with the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,647

Whoops. Dork move by Cornell Powell Saturday with the

Mar 4, 2019, 5:00 PM

UNC shirt at our basketball game. I hope his teammates give him #### about that, cause he deserves it.

As for the rest of you grown-ups going all ape crazy about it - think back to your own young dork moments that you'd like to have back and give this one a rest.

Go Cornell! Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whoops. Dork move by Cornell Powell Saturday with the

Mar 4, 2019, 5:02 PM

Spot on... for all we know he lost a bet.... first reasoned post I've read on this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 6:45 PM

I sure enough made some stupid moves as a student...starting with not going to class enough, which is why my degree says Winthrop instead of Clemson...would I have worn a shirt for the opposing team, especially if I was on scholly? Most likely not, as I wasn't a super fan of any school at that point (even my now-beloved Tigers), but I can't say for sure. I was a dumb kid. Cornell, like you say, may have just had a dumb dorky moment. I kind of wondered though...we do know some kids pick opportunity over fanship...what about a pro player who gets drafted by the rival of their favorite team? I'm sure many of them still pull for their team and not just the one paying them. Just hope none of these guys who may be fans of other schools but considering us are reading T-Net today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 7:13 PM

How could wearing an opponents T-shirt to your own school's basketball game be just a thoughtless moment? Hello? Really? There's an agenda here at play somehow. He's now a disruptive influence within our athletic program, and I'd love to see him depart for his beloved UNC. Problem is that UNC probably wants no part of him. He'll never be anything more than a blocking dummy at Clemson, and he's taking up a valuable scholarship. If he had any taste, he'd just leave, but he obviously has no more taste than a clam so we are likely stuck with him. Yuck!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weak.

Mar 4, 2019, 8:49 PM

You can do better whether friend or foe.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,647
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic