Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who would you rather win this weekend: UH or WCU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Who would you rather win this weekend: UH or WCU

Nov 17, 2016, 2:44 PM

I GOTTA go with Western Carolina.

(But both of them winning would be sweet)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Who would you rather win this weekend: UH or WCU

Nov 17, 2016, 2:45 PM

WCU

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I win this one on a technicality

Nov 17, 2016, 2:50 PM

Houston can win on a weekday

WCU is the only one playing on the weekend so...

WCU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2016, 2:50 PM

WCU...I am torn on the Louisville game...seeing them win out and having a conference champion from another conference jump them in the final poll to keep them out of the playoffs would be fun to watch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2016, 3:20 PM

That would be my hope as well. Especially if the committee gave them #4 after OSU and Michigan game. Just to take it back the following week after Washington wins the PAC 12.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2016, 2:54 PM

Gone are the days of South Carolina scheduling FCS teams with a pulse. Might not see The Citadel on their schedule for another 20 years (they are 3-2 against them all time, I think). Western Carolina is a bad FCS team.

I am extremely tired of Louisville and wouldn't mind seeing them lose. I don't think the ACC gets two teams in anyways. The Big 10 will either get two in or Washington will go.

Nov 17, 2016, 3:15 PM

I don't think the Big 10 would get 2 teams in because they will only have 1 team with 1 loss. I know the selection committe will take a conference champion over a non conference champion but I think they have to have the same amount off losses. So, if OSU beats Michigan and PSU wins the conference championship then I see OSU from the BIG 10 in the playoffs and PSU will play in the Rose Bowl. Even with the head to head in this case. Now I could see Oklohoma sneaking in with 2 losses but all the other conference champions (Pac 12 and Big 10) would also have 2 losses and loservile havign 2 losses as well. I could see it as 1) BAMA, 2)OSU, 3) Clemson, 4) Loserville. Only if Washington drops another as well as W.VA. I understand that W.VA. has had a weak schedule but so has Washinton but Washington will be in it if they win out.

Re: Who would you rather win this weekend: UH or WCU? BOTH***

Nov 17, 2016, 3:00 PM

Houston

Nov 17, 2016, 3:07 PM

I don't mind the Gamecocks spanking WCU so they get a little false confidence before they get smashed by us

WCU for sure***

Nov 17, 2016, 3:16 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic